Search results

1. trikky

(Spoiler) Thoughts on the new Arctic area

my MF implant got unequipped today when I got to arctic, was there yesterday and had no problem, seems the update fixed more than one thing...
  2. trikky

No more CGA...

yup, CGA seems to be gone, now it's just GA... (wonder if they'll change the icon on EF, or maybe they'll make a new one)
  3. trikky

Did EU crash?

I connect, then I'm down again, after I try to connect again, it tells me I'm already on... wait a minute, then log in again, get disconnected after 30 seconds, but I'm still online apparently...
  4. trikky

Did EU crash?

back out again, glad I did get to extract that V binary...
  5. trikky

Did EU crash?

I'm in :D
  6. trikky

Did EU crash?

they usually let you know that the planned maintenance is going to happen, and that you have 5 mins to log out or so, not having that really surprised most of us I guess
  7. trikky

Did EU crash?

glad I'm not the only one that got kicked ;)
  8. trikky

How 2 loose 3k peds in 4 days!!!

IMHO, at your level you're not ready yet for those big ass amps
  9. trikky

Entropia Universe 10.9 Release Notes

no more stealth mining in pvp4 :( :bomb:
  10. trikky

Info: Askin' for Ores

problem now is that lyst is also TT fodder... so yeah, drones ftw!
  11. trikky

New Miner Frustration

stop using the MF series, get on the (L) boat, and start with the ju series, much better finders... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/179886-mining-manual.html#post2302804 download and read the manual there, explains several mining methods you might find useful
  12. trikky

Mining manual

I guess you should be able to mine with a OF101 + OF 105/211 + tk320, that's the three depths, I've just realized I haven't tried that at all since the new VU, so I might be very wrong in there
  13. trikky

Mining manual

oops, new VU and the Katsuichi harakiri trick for PVP4 has been removed... working on a new version of the manual and I'll correct that... for now be aware that it doesn't work anymore. :mad:
  14. trikky

Mining manual

There's no wrong or right way to use it, if it works for you, keep at it...
  15. trikky

Mining manual

I guess I could do that, but without the pictures that's 1/2 the manual... I decided not to do it that way because there's a lot of pics and some tables
  16. trikky

Mining manual

we all like bacon and we all love beacons, so it's a natural combination ;)
  17. trikky

Compilation of Resources

you can put my mining manual up there if you like, the download link is in this thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/179886-mining-manual.html#post2302804
  18. trikky

Mining manual

uhm... it's not a typo.. it's a running soc joke I guess...:ahh:
  19. trikky

Mining manual

ooh, I know exactly what you mean!, I'm not a carpetbomber but will make a new graph and add it to the next edition!:D
  20. trikky

Mining manual

link fixed :)
  21. trikky

Mining manual

We at NBK Miners have been using this Manual for our newbie miners, typing the same thing over and over again as we train new miners can be boring, so I compiled this mining manual for internal use. But in the spirit of cooperation to the Entropia Community, I've decided to release it to the...
  22. trikky

Derrels Hunting Guide, for NOOBS!

it's a solomate Opalo, not solmate opolo, you'll have noobs looking for non-existent items in TT lol also shooting at combimbos with an unamped, unmaxed opalo is a waste of ammo, takes too long to kill and is very uneco.
  23. trikky

Where to mine?

solis beans and devils tail with a TT finder? damn, you're an optimist!
  24. trikky

The Mindforce powers of the future

Energy Weapon Empower Will increase the damage of an energy weapon (laser, plasma, energy sword... etc) by X burn for 10 shots/uses. The amount of damage increase is determined by the level of the chip and the amount of ME consumed. this "buff" is applied only to the weapon being held by the...
  25. trikky

Question: When will MindForce be back ?

SGA is almost gone and it's obvious there wont be any MF SGA items, this seriously sucks :mad:
Back