Search results

1. trikky

No more CGA...

yup, CGA seems to be gone, now it's just GA... (wonder if they'll change the icon on EF, or maybe they'll make a new one)
  2. trikky

Mining manual

We at NBK Miners have been using this Manual for our newbie miners, typing the same thing over and over again as we train new miners can be boring, so I compiled this mining manual for internal use. But in the spirit of cooperation to the Entropia Community, I've decided to release it to the...
  3. trikky

Robot Army could explore space

uh oh... we all know how this one turns out robot army
  4. trikky

First Enmat HOF

it had been awhile since I mined enmatters been sticking to ores lately, but my luck has been down by a lot, about 2 months without a global, and the PED card was dry, so I took out my tik300, and decided to give it a last chance before selling it and getting a tik200, with which I had quite a...
  5. trikky

HoF: First mining HOF!!!

So happy about this one! I had an awesome run with 3 globals just before this, then I bought another 100 bombs because such streaks of good luck can't be wasted! I had less than 50% TT return on my 86th bomb and with 13 bombs left.... my second ever HOF :yay: a small one, but its a HOF :D...
  6. trikky

Question: Of-105 <=> mf-105?

Is the OF-105 comparable to the MF-105? I've recently picked up ore mining (during the event), and all the enmatter miners I know sing the MF-105 praises. So is the OF-105 comparable? is it a good finder? I saw one for cheap in auction and bought it on impulse (I probably shouldn't have done...
  7. trikky

Achievement: My first unlock!

soo happy about this, after four months and not being able to decide which weapon path I should take for two, yesterday while giving some merps a bit of payback for all the times they saw me while doing TP runs....
  8. trikky

Achievement: My first Mining Global!

Soo happy about this one! after four months of playing! my first mining global!:yay:
  9. trikky

Enmat Finder SIB chart

Since there's a nice chart for hunters, and there isn't one for miners, I've decided to make one. Here's the chart by levels for Enmatter Finders, the two numbers below the name for each finder are minimum level and maxed level for SIB. for average search depth and what you can and can't...
  10. trikky

Free ammo runner (well, almost)

you tell me how much ammo you want, I'll run it to you and you pay me in TT food. I'll make my profit from the 1% I get from reselling the stuff in PA. I have a 150 PED capital to work with, kinda newbie so can't go everywhere without getting killed, but I'm sure we can arrange coords for...
  11. trikky

Achievement: my 1st HOF!!!

since we have the 3x skill bonus I decided to skill my BLP, and I met some people in PA where we were joking that with my BLP handgun the only mob I could kill was snablesnot-male-young... and the probability of getting a global with that was just astronomical... I start walking south to find...
  12. trikky

Info: 3x Skilling? let's craft!

Hi everyone! As MA has given us 3x skills, I've decided to try crafting. I've been playing PE for two months now and crafting is special for me as in other MMOs I've always been a crafter, and after reading thru this forum of peoples experiences, I approached it in a careful way. I read...
  13. trikky

FYI: Healers strike @ sweatcamp

This past saturday, while I was sweating at sweatcamp I kept on hearing this two or three very vocal persons shouting all over sweatcamp that the healers there at sweatcamp were the ones at fault for the low prices of sweat. Ok, as ridiculous as it sounds, a lot of people bought it. Yesterday...
  14. trikky

Help: Need Mentor

Hi all ! I've just started playing entropia about four days ago, I'm enjoying it a lot! mainly mapping teleports and sweating at the moment, I've not decided if I'll be depositing in the forseeable future as I think it'll be nice to have 70+ evasion before I get my first opalo and start...
Back