Search results

1. Radio

Buying: Merry Mayhem 13 Foot Guards (M)

Looking to complete my set, only 9 years late O_o Hit me up
  2. Radio

Lots of disconnects since the update.

Since the latest update I have been getting lots of disconnects, I am lucky to get a complete hour online before a connection lost message. Anecdotes from my FL say many are experiencing the same thing. So far I am having these disconnects regardless of activity. I have had them while...
  3. Radio

Buying: Buying Tuning Nano Adjuster W05

Please get in contact with me if you have any of these.
  4. Radio

Selling: Medusa Island shares

150 shares - asking 400 ped per share. Around 7% of the remaining (extremely profitable) islands & a hangar. Tax income paid quarterly. ROI 30% - Better than CLDs/ Offers via PM
  5. Radio

Selling: Adj m61a5, DOA LM, Nano Katana (UL), Tango

Offers via PM. Adj m6 - T1 DOA LM - T4 Nano Katana - T3 Tango - T1
  6. Radio

Buying: Mayhem Thigh Guards & Shin Guards (M)

Offers invited via PM.
  7. Radio

Buying: X5, HL18, Foe, Imp SH, Terminator or similar.

I'm looking for one of the aforementioned weapons. Give me a shout if you have one for sale. Regards, RRR
  8. Radio

Selling: Full Boar (M), Armour Parts, Extractors, Components & Unknowns

General clearance sale. PM me your offers. Grouped stackables to be sold as a lot. Armour Parts Full Boar (M) Martial Foot Guards (M,L) 1 42.25 Clothes Ninja High Jacket (M,C) (white) Ninja High Jacket Black (M) Extractors - Job lot, asking 90 peds. Advanced Leather Extractor 312...
  9. Radio

Ooft! Mindark Patent - Method and system for merging disparate virtual universes entities -

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/7921128.html I have not yet had time to read it, hopefully MindArk can make some cash with it if anyone decides to copy their model. :beerchug: Edit: Turns out it is an IBM patent, picked it up on the RSS feed from the MindArk site.
  10. Radio

Entropia Universe Account Inactivity

Today I received an email from MA saying that my account has been inactive for a while. Is this a new gentle reminder email? I have been logged in several times over the past 120 days :ahh: I even processed a withdrawal 30 business days ago :scratch2: Did anyone else receive this email in...
  11. Radio

Help Button

For new players mainly. Help dropdown or similar, options: -I'm stuck somewhere and need rescued. -I don't know what to do. What happens when a player uses the button? Low Tech: A global message is put through the trade channel with the avatars name and coordinates with the message from...
  12. Radio

Buying: Mayhem Arm Guards (M)

Pm me your price and I'll tell you if it's acceptable. Pedz waiting!
  13. Radio

Selling: Renting - Medusa Mall Shop (x8)

Announcing the Rental of floor 2 Medusa Bazaar (mall) It is with great pleasure that we announce a rental package of floor 2 of the Medusa mall. You can rent a single shop, or all of them if you wish. Many colonists have asked us if they can purchase or better still rent some shops from...
  14. Radio

FYI: Medusa's Head - Mob Map Version 1

Medusa Mob Map V1 It is with great pleasure, that we, the Medusa investors, announce the DNA transfer is complete! Please find below a current mob map of where these fabulous beasts are now hiding: Please stay posted for a complete mob map- coming soon. On this revised map, we will detail...
  15. Radio

WOF - Scotland

Radio Radio Radio. I'll fight alone if I have to :yup:
  16. Radio

Virtual life after death

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8691238.stm A mention of Entropia with a quote from David Simmonds.
  17. Radio

Question: How high did you tier?

Following on from an off-topic discussion in another thread, I'd like to ask the community how high you have managed to tier up and weapon, L or not. I managed to get a BL1450 to tier 4 before it broke. :ahh: The first screen shot of a weapon tiered in each of the 9 slots get a 250efd bonus :)
  18. Radio

FYI: UK adult arrested over virtual theft

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8386003.stm
  19. Radio

Selling: Selling: Logs 17 & 18

Offers welcome.
  20. Radio

Buying: Mayhem Harness (M)

Paying better than OgiMini. PM me if you want to sell yours.
  21. Radio

Selling: Log part 15

It's here in my inventory waiting for you. Offers welcome.
  22. Radio

Is your activity 3x higher with the 3x skill bonus~?

Quick poll for general interest. Since the event, are you one average hunting/mining/crafting etc 3x more than you would normally?
  23. Radio

To account for the seceret sauce

I wonder if there could be an additional column added with an editable Average Damage field. In my research so far some gun / mob combos appear to have a higher average damage interval than the stated.
  24. Radio

Selling: DOA LM, Full Salamander, Full Boar

Selling the aforementioned items. I only want to sell 1, maybe 2 of the items to part fund another purchase I'm making. DOA Loudmouth: SB 21k, BO: Secret Sauce Full (M) Salamander: SB: 15.5k , BO: Secret Salamander Full (M) Boar: SB: 12k, BO: Secret Sausages Auction finishes November...
  25. Radio

Squidfish - The Hangar

Does anyone know why?
Back