Search results

1. antball06

Help: Quicker way to DL than through CL? OR Fix water dmg laptop???

There seems to be a problem with my laptop that it likes soda, beer, baby slobber, and many other liquids in the past but this time it didn't like less than a half cup measurment of water :laugh::laugh: POS!!!:mad: I have taken it apart and found ZERO traces of water in it and also cleaned...
  2. antball06

Video conversion software?

Not sure if this is the right section (if not please move to appropriate section). I was wandering if anyone knew any good video file conversion programs to convert computer video files to a dvd file to burn to a dvd and watch on a tv? The one I used to use doesn't play them on a dvd player now...
  3. antball06

Question: Any way to DL faster?

Recently upgraded from XP to Win7. Been DL what seems like FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! Is there any way to DL faster? Its on VU 10.7.0.40449 right now with 3 hrs remaining :rolleyes: Any tips? P.S. Just a thought. Maybe MA should think of a quicker way to get their shit DL so new people wont get...
  4. antball06

Ballentine's OF105+OA101 mining log

So I have decided to start my own mining log as I have been following everyone else's. Equipment used OF105 + OA101 TT extractor TT refiner I will document each run as 152 bombs which is the amount a full tt OA101 will drop. I will include markup of ores and share the path I take. I will not...
  5. antball06

Imp or Mod fapper needed ASAP

Wanna do a dasp hunt ASAP... Will pay travel fee plus xx/hr fee.. PM me and let me know ASAP to meet up please!! Will give a NICE tip if I uber as well :D
  6. antball06

Uber: Effin finally

FINALLY, after chipping most of important hunting skills for PED to be a miner and 6 months of straight mining, and many many many OA105s+ I finally hit an uber!! :yay::yay: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=226872&c=22
  7. antball06

Info: SGA Mining Amps??

So I've mined my little arse off all of SGA and had no uber loot, nothing even over 404 ped :confused::confused: Anyways, my question is, how many SGA mining amps have been found? Where the hell are all the others at? I know to my knowledge that II Eye II looted 2. Has any others been looted? Do...
  8. antball06

Help: WTF... Not enough free disk space???

Ok so damn near 24 hrs ago I started redownloading EU. It took 11 hrs to dl 10.3xxxxxx whatever on the client loader then came up with 2 error messages. So I downloaded the mirror which took 8 hrs and now when I open the client loader its tellin me I aint got enough free disk space:confused: How...
  9. antball06

Help: Trying to delete EU to reinstall

Heres whats up: Tried to login the other nite but never would let me. So I tried to uninstall in control panel then redownload on the website. When I do that it installs instantly and the login page comes up but the login button aint clickable. Keep trying over and over but still same thing. But...
  10. antball06

Loading failed, missing, corrupt data?

Has anyon else got the message when trying to log in sayin you havefailed to load and have missing or corrupt Client data?:confused::confused::confused::scratch2::scratch2: What the fuck!!! I need to get in.. I got a lotta PED shit goin on!!!!!
  11. antball06

Offering Fap Services Vivo T20

As the title says, I am offering fap services with a maxed Vivo T20. I would like to soon get into the SIB range for the UR125. Not far from it but due to PED card issues and IRL issues, I cannot afford to hunt at the moment. All I will ask for is decay if I provide the fap, or nothing if u...
  12. antball06

Make money online?

So I figured since there's alot of smart cats around here :D I would ask around. I have seen all kinds of ads and testimonials, both good and bad, about people making money online, say from Google, etc... Has anyone had any experience with any sort? I couldn't really care less but its got me...
  13. antball06

All in favor, aye?

Who's ready for CP to get back?!?!?!?!??! HURRY UP MA!!!! I'm havin withdraws :P:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:
  14. antball06

Where's Everyone Location IRL????

I was just curious where all of the EU players are from!?!?!?! I myself am from Middle Tennessee, USA.. So reply back and lets see where everyone is from :)
  15. antball06

Help: Tricking XP to see full 2 gb??

Someone told me that I can trick XP into seeing the 2gigs of memory that I have and it would better my performance for the game.. I tried google but couldn't really find any info on the switch.. Anyone happen to know? P.S. I can get in game, BUT on low settings only 14 fps and can see nothing...
  16. antball06

Its a girl!!

Just found out... ITS A GIRL!! :D Abrianna Mashelle is the name of choice :) P.S. If you look closely you can see her hands behind her head and her legs crossed like shes just sittin there chillin lol EDIT!!! Welcome to the world, Abrianna Mashelle :) Brought into this world January 26th...
  17. antball06

Info: VU10 Mob Photo Album

Well I have waited since the new VU for a post like this but haven't seen one so I guess I will start it. I want to create a VU10 Photo Album of all mobs, but I will need the help from everyone as I'm unable to get in game atm :mad: If you would kindly post a picture of some mobs in CE2 I will...
  18. antball06

Which new video card???? Plz post and help!!!

So... I was informed my NVidia 8600 video card is shit for CE2.. So what would be some recommendations for high performance and video for around 100 bucks or less? Dell Inspiron 1520 laptop btw! All recommendations will be greatly appreciated!!
  19. antball06

Is my system not good enough?

I'm not much on computers and all that fun stuff so I thought maybe a few of you could maybe help me out.. I upgraded the driver and all that.. Then logged in and LAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG out the wazooooo!!! When everything finally loaded the avatars were blinking from dark to bright.. I messed with...
  20. antball06

"Uber" items drop still?

Not sure if there is a thread for this somewhere? Too lazy to look :P If there is, just delete mine! Anyways, I was wandering if any "uber" items still drop. For ex., Mod Merc, DOAs, Imp/Mod Faps, Camo, etc. I know my luck of looting one will be nearly impossible, but I was just curious. Cuz if...
  21. antball06

How does finder affect loot?

So I was just wandering... I used to do alot of mining on CND. I have tried many finders but my best luck has been with OF105 but only in certain domes ofc. So.... Does anyone have any tips or hints as to what finder is good in what dome?
  22. antball06

Buying: Hunter Armor

I am looking for Hunter armor parts. If you see some in shops or know anyone that has some for sale, PLEASE contact me ASAP.. Thanks
  23. antball06

My first tower :D

Funny story: 2 weeks ago I was low on ped so I sold out all my mining equipment to get me some ped to go on a hunt. Well I hit a 1.4k Armax Cow so I bought my equipment back and thought I would skill on mining while the skills are going on as I am very low in mining only a level 5. Last nite, I...
Back