Search results

1. rafacristian

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.II Modified (THE Modk2)

Indeed a great weapon. Free Bump.
  2. rafacristian

Selling: Selling some skills cheap

It's not only 1 for 24/h You can make a post when you want. If im wrong Jimmy B will corect me. Xero just made an adittion w/o any need.
  3. rafacristian

This game isn't just a server?

I think he might wanted to say : 你有什麼想說
  4. rafacristian

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

378 :yay: :yay: :yay:
  5. rafacristian

Nano Dai Katana (L) bp UL

There are actually 2 UL swords ingame as about the BP , im sure someone has at least one but preffers to keep it away for the rest.
  6. rafacristian

Solicitation tutors and friends

Hehe :cool: was a nasty jiujitsu reply out there :laugh: Good job anyway and welcome for our friend.
  7. rafacristian

Uber: 31k Spider

nice one there
  8. rafacristian

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

was +25k and no matter what i said. It's not even closer to any eco weapon. At 8 pec + decay wont be that usefull. And once again dont overprice some shitty weapon. It's UL ok i got that but it doesnt deserve that much MU at least from my point of view.
  9. rafacristian

0x0f382c8c91e58c8b24df

I'm wondering who the hack will pay TT+20/25k ped for this gun. That person must be insane. 2440 or something ammo/fire and ~8 pec decay? And someone even compared it at DPS with an Imp Mk2 SGA! :laugh: Give me the imp mk 2 sga and ill give you tt+25 for this 1. There are a lot of overpriced...
  10. rafacristian

Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack (aka Imp Fap)

You are so wrong. You own one and practice imp fap service? No. You make easy 10k peds with such a service. And 3 hours/day isnt that much. Or maybe you play 4 hours in total , but there are ppl playing this game 12 hours or more and making a living from it. ImpFap its a great toy.
  11. rafacristian

Has anyone seen a streak like this before?

Adi vulturi it's in romanian, in english it's eagles :laugh:
  12. rafacristian

Xmas gifts - FPC & ND, What will we get?

Agree with that. Would be to nice. All subscribe here for 1st Annual Snowball Throw competition.
  13. rafacristian

Who done it? (Market Manipulator)

You're wrong. I have 2 of these Medical Compress Blueprint. ;) It needs lvl 264 in Manipulator profession to be used. :laugh:
  14. rafacristian

Yeah NH, he wanted a gun (used like a healing tool) so when he shoots with it to heal himself with 160 HP / 86 uses/min. Dreams are beautifull heh
  15. rafacristian

I think this year's X-Mas present will be a "Nothing (L)".
  16. rafacristian

Has anyone seen a streak like this before?

Gratz for him. it seems he mines damn often and has some nice returns.
  17. rafacristian

Selling: Selling some skills cheap

Esi's , Payn - inc , Rocktropia ...... Need something else? :laugh: Gl with the sale but not sure if someone will buy anything only if you have some extra extra low prices.
  18. rafacristian

300 k total skillz

Gratz Vince. Nice achievement.
  19. rafacristian

Noiseless Hunting Log

John you should change from mobs to people. They loot better it seems. Once again, this is the best hunting log ever made. I see some new logs on forum but they suck :laugh: . They are "replica".
  20. rafacristian

Info: pics : new Gungnir helichopter! :)

Gratz for 1st pics with that helly.
  21. rafacristian

Argonaut Fang

If that dna part was so rare you wouldnt have more than 1. I think it's like atrox bone.
  22. rafacristian

Dome 4 has 10% taxes !!

10%????? :eyecrazy: Bye Bye Dome 4. Who's the owner?
Back