2. R

Buying: Mod Hedoc. Bought

In the market for one of these. Tiers will be payed for
  3. R

Buying: BOUGHT. Close please

Need about 200.
  4. R

Buying: Auto-loot Pet 32m Unlocked Bought. Close please

'Eyo, Looking for either of the above: Like Sophie, Mayhem bunnies, devil, etc. HMU up with offers, and let me know what nutrio cost base is per hour.
  5. R

Selling: SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Amp sold and bones on auc. Close please Mutated Aurli Bones: 5x in stock Price @ market price
  6. R

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved Tier 9.99 SOLD

The one and only, oldy but goldy. Massive tier costs to get it this high, and with 90% EFF it sure is worth enhancing! Taking offers - that includes item deals.
  7. R

Delte please

Wrong thread
  8. R

Selling: Herman XP-1 Scanthi Edition tier 7

The BLP Mod Merc Just 3 ingame exists Save 20k+ using a Dante compared to getting Hyper a204. Can be part of trade at discount. Wiki Stats will be added later Interested in excavator and other weapons As always items are accepted as part of trade
  9. R

Selling: Castorian Combat Mace Mk. 6, FEN Edition Tier 7 + Mayhem Trauma Amplifier 2 SOLD

Lvl 60 SIB, 187 enhanced DPS, 128 unenhanced DPS with normal ring combo, unlimited amp, and a whooping 85% EFF of it! Over 50k in tier costs. Wiki Mace Wiki Amp As always, I accept items as part of trade :)
  10. R

Rental: Castorian Combat Mace mk. 6 FEN tier 7 and trauma 2

For those wanting to skill melee and use a Keyworks, this is the way. (5/15/20): 187 dps, 3,59 DPP, 85,6% EFF. No L amps needed, can use LS from cheap attachments, and good time to sell shrapnel. Collateral will be required. PM for prices and availability.
  11. R

Selling: Level 2 Finder Amplifier SOLD

Items and rings too, but cash is king
  12. R

Selling: Pills from 27k mToken

Taking offers for now
  13. R

Selling: Summer Ring 2020 SOLD

Still for sale. As always, item deals are possible
  14. R

Buying: Ring: Hallo22/Xmas16/Easter21/Summer20

Looking for the above rings. Can pay with Argo Weak claw or peds
  15. R

Selling: Tier 3 Argonaut Claws, Weak, FEN Edition & Melee Trauma Amplifier 2, FEN Edition TRADED

As I may receive this combo again in a trade, Ill do some advertising: 5/15/30 crit/reload/dmg gives ya: 3,52 dpp and 47,65 DPS UNENHANCED Tier cost in tier comps alone is close to 8k MU, so bear this in mind when bidding, however I will still grant a discount on costs to make it this high...
  16. R

Selling: Mining amp UL: Level 3 Finder Amplifier, SGA Edition SOLD

About to do a trade, so this amp will be up for grabs when and if it falls through. Wiki As always bids and item offers are welcome. SOLD AT BO
  17. R

Selling: Chelydra Set M Tier 1-2

High impact, low tier cost. 6 parts tier 2, 1 part tier 1. Price is +3300
  18. R

Selling: EMT kit Ek-2350, Modified Tier 0 SOLD

Doesn't need much introduction. wiki
  19. R

Selling: Christmas Ring 2016 (Xmas16) CLOSED

Taking offers on this left hander that I may receive in a trade. Its the only ring that increases mining skills and chance to loot something out of the ordinary.. With the release of xmas22 I havent got much knowledge on how to value this, but it still fits decently with summer20 and other...
  20. R

Selling: Halloween Ring 19

Currently taking offers Interests are: Other rings, adj/imp resto, UL laser amp, or just shoot me an offer
  21. R

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk. 2, Improved (IMK2) Tier 7.99 SOLD

This dream of a 90,4% eff, 104,5m range weapon is up for grabs. As a PVP-miner, this is sadly not the tool I was looking for, so it deserves better hands. Wiki Over 32k tt to tier it this far, and with current markup that adds to roughly 69k, with 36k being markup (Wiki calculations). The...
  22. R

Buying: Halloween Ring 2020

As title says.
  23. R

Selling: Halloween Ring 2020

Hallo2020: The highest auto loot with 55m in game at NO COST. Lovely combo with hallo2022 as well or easter 21. Great for space shooting ignoring the long loot distances. Wiki Buffs are: 10% Run speed 2% LS 10% reload 20 Health 10% Decrease crit dmg 55m auto loot Asking 19,000 Item trades...
  24. R

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip 13, FEN Edition T5, Kinetic amp 7 FEN & Imp Implant

Change of setup, so recently aquired this set. One of THE best shrapnel conversion combos in game and at a whopping 80,9% EFF. Stats with 5% crit, 50% crit damage, 15% reload: Unenhanced: 110,1 DPS, 3,479 DPP Enhanced: 149,1 DPS, 3,482 DPP As of now taking offers, including item trades...
Back