1. Z

Buying: Buying: Thunderbird Armor - BOUGHT

PM prices, tier doesn't matter. or low tier Gold rush armor at decent price
  2. Z

Buying: WTB Weak Argo Claw, pm offers

Not looking to overpay, pm if want to cashout
  3. Z

Selling: Armatrix BluePrints

Looking to sell Armatrix BPs - looking for weekly MU or gimme an offer. Bulk offer welcome. Amps ArMatrix B-Amplifier 8P (L) Blueprint (L) 0.87 ArMatrix B-Amplifier 10P (L) Blueprint (L) 0.84 ArMatrix B-Amplifier 13P (L) Blueprint (L) 0.48 ArMatrix B-Amplifier 17P (L) Blueprint (L)...
  4. Z

webshop and item page access

It doesn't work for a lot of ppl and i have the issue using my normal browser. However with an incognito browser (or anything that doesn't store cookie and make you invisible on the web) it works, but you also have to disable 2fa unfortunately. Personally I use the Epic privacy browser. Hope...
  5. Z

Buying: WTB Corrosive chips UL 8+ or Fen

lemme know if you got one and the price, thx
  6. Z

Selling: WTS ArMatrix SB-10, FEN Edition

Selling this loot 2.0 weapon, great for small creature grinds. SB-10, FEN tier 2.99 BO:4.5k Open to offers and will accept CLD/AUDs
  7. Z

Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition

Looking to upgrade gears. Selling: Thorifoid Berserker Mace, FEN Edition -20k ped firm Tier 2.99 Item of interest: genesis power claw, castorian fen mace Contact Zitti Bonjack Kaspelsky
  8. Z

Buying: WTT Summer 2018 + peds for Christmas 2019

As title says, Summer 2018 + 11k peds for Christmas 2019, or straight up ped trade if price is decent. Sell to hunter not a reseller! Also open to Eastern 2020.
  9. Z

Zitti's hunting log

Got myself a Fen weapon a month ago to play with to see what i been missing, was able to finally maxed a week or so ago and got a 2k hof at end of April. Thought it would be a perfect time to start a Log in May with a clean slate. Looking to cycle 2-5k ped a day and see how it goes! Also, i'm...
  10. Z

Buying: Summer 2918 ring

Summer 2018* PM offers, cheapest offer gets the sale. Thanks
  11. Z

Buying: Melee amp 8 Modified

Paying 15k. will spend 2 weeks looking for it then the money will be spent elsewhere.
  12. Z

Hunting stat logging program

Anyone got a working program for logging hunting stats these days? like misses dmg etc? don't care about loot but would be nice to have
  13. Z

Selling: Terra Amp I

Full (L) TT amps 111% or best offer 4500TT worth available PM or post Thanks
Back