Search results

1. Z

200k ... finally.... phew...

Darn that is impressive . congrats
  2. Z

Question: Do you specialize or just hunt everything?

Yeah that is my plan for right now .Maybe when I get some more skills and some more gear it will change.
  3. Z

Question: MA should lower PED price

Are you joking? This would be a terrible thing to do. All the people that have worked long and invested time and money would be screwed. Instantly reducing the value of their items by 50% and giving the new citizens an even higher rate of inflation. Please leave it alone
  4. Z

Thou shalt obey thy laws of Entropia!!

Very funny yeah the no food and no drowning is something that always puzzled me.
  5. Z

Have a currently online indicator

To show how many people are actually online. Like a counter example: Currently there are xxxxxx log in What do you think
  6. Z

Question: Walking on water?!

Maybe it was Peter
  7. Z

A very nice scam!

I would not believe that if i didn't see it with my own eyes. Excellent evidence dragonstar. Have you ever seen this Dr. Feelgood before? Has anyone else had a encounter with this avatar? Please keep us updated as to what you hear from MA. Hope that everything works out okay and that people...
  8. Z

Are teams allowed in event?

I was asked to join a team while out trying to kill some Cornundacauda for the merry mayhem event. How the heck would this work as far as the contest ? It just does not make sense but maybe I am not understanding it. Could someone explain this , please?
  9. Z

Skill Scanner

Thanks for the update . The tool is very useful , it makes the universe even more exciting when I can check how I am improving. Thanks again. :wtg:
  10. Z

"Mob Stealers" Do they exist?

Do you really have an essay on this? I will pm you now!
  11. Z

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

Voted 1 Entropia Universe 1150 14.39% :yay:
  12. Z

Permanant "Traders" conference

Is this conference ever very active ?
  13. Z

Entropia Let It Rock: Build a new Life

Thanks for setting the bar so high . Excellent job . It seems you have great skills at this.
  14. Z

Challenge to Community: Entropia Universe to Top 10 @mpogd.com PART 2

entropia universe 799 16.71% voted:wtg:
  15. Z

Credit Card Deposits Disruption

Is anyone still having problems I tried twice on EU transfer center and twice on website no luck. Anybody else having this issue?
  16. Z

Entropia Gateway Relaunched

Please please keep up up to date This is great to see I really hope that Mindark keeps it up to date. Also why not put something up on the site like currently there are xxxx citizens logged on. I will put that on my wishlist! There is so much more that can be done. have to go to work irl now ...
  17. Z

3 For 1 Skill Bonus

Mindmark has to know my schedule that is why they picked today Wish I didn't have to go to work right now:( THEN AFTER WORK i :(HAVE TO WORK on a closet:scratch2: at home but then after all of that work I will be able to help fight in this war!!!!:ahh::wtg::D Can not wait :yay: Good Luck...
  18. Z

News: The Robot Comeback

Great loved it :yay: Thanks for a great story excellent reporting
  19. Z

Question: Born on date?

MA Support Rocks! this time at least :yay:Okay They got back to me and I was born on 2006-06-28 at 12:18:11 thanks for everyones help !!!:wtg:
  20. Z

thanks for all the replies
  21. Z

I have been away for a while and now that I am back I am trying to figure out when I was born in Entropia Universe? I seem to not be able to figure this out can anyone please direct me to where I can find this information?
Back