Search results

1. perry.elroy

Selling: FFA Points

Dear all, I am selling 11081 FFA points. Please send me a PM if you are willing to pay 4 PEC per point, thank you! BR, Perry
  2. perry.elroy

Selling: FFA Mayhem Points

Dear all, as stated elsewhere: Jan. 22, 14:00 UTC - Cutoff for submission of FFA Mayhem Stars for the Free-for-All Mayhem category. I would love to sell you my 15250 FFA Mayhem points before. PM me your offer. Thank you in advance! Best regards, Perry
  3. perry.elroy

Selling: FFA Mayhem Stars

Dear all, as stated elsewhere: Jan. 22, 14:00 UTC - Cutoff for submission of FFA Mayhem Stars for the Free-for-All Mayhem category. I would love to sell my 9588 FFA Mayhem Stars before. I´m open for offers. Thank you in advance! Best regards, Perry
  4. perry.elroy

Selling: 7132 FFA Mayhem Stars

Hi there, Mayhem was fun, but I have to stop at this point. During my time in the instances I gathered 7132 FFA Mayhem Stars, those are for sale. Please PM me your offer, thank you in advance! Points will be handed over to the highest bidder on Sunday, 20th January at 1800 game time. Current...
  5. perry.elroy

Selling: Materials for Texturers (Skins, Textures & Blueprints)

Hi, during my time in this universe I collected materials a texturer might be interested in: Skins Berycled Skin 145 43.50 PED Combibo Skin 230 69.00 PED Faucervix Skin 117 23.40 PED Fugabarba Skin 10 0.10 PED Longu Skin 223 111.50 PED Mermoth Skin...
  6. perry.elroy

Buying: Arkadia Underground Deeds

Hey there, looking to buy Arkadia Underground Deeds. PM me your offer, thank you. Regards Perry
  7. perry.elroy

Selling: Beginner weapons and attachments

Hello, the following beginner items are for sale: Attachments: 461 Omegaton B101 (L) 1 0.05 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 462 Omegaton B101 (L) 1 0.03 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 463 Omegaton B101 (L) 1 0.04 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 464 Omegaton B101 (L) 1 0.04 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 465...
  8. perry.elroy

Buying: [Arkadia Underground Deed]

Hello, I would buy up to 10 Arkadia Underground Deeds. PM me your offer, thank you. Cheers Perry
  9. perry.elroy

Buying: Two Calypso Land Deeds (CLDs)

Hey Guys, i´m looking to buy 2 (two) Calypso Land Deeds (CLDs). Kindly PM me your offers, thank you! Cheers Perry
  10. perry.elroy

Buying: Calypso Land Deed

Hi, I would like to stock up on CLDs. Please PM me your offer. Cheers Perry
  11. perry.elroy

Selling: Various skins, extractors and Make Up

Hello, I´d like to reduce the item count in my inventory. There´s lots of stuff I have absolutely no use for... maybe you do. The formatting is item name, count and TT value. Animal skins: Argonaut Skin 32 28.8 Berycled Skin 9 2.7 Caudatergus Skin 33 8.25 Combibo Skin 203 46.69 Cornundacauda...
  12. perry.elroy

Selling: CDF Laser Power Amp 4 (L)

Hello, I would like to sell several CDF Laser Power Amp 4 (L)s. They add up to 78 DMG to your weapon. Open to offers, please contact me here or ingame. Thank you! Cheers Perry
  13. perry.elroy

Question: Merry Mayhem Team Instances - How To?

Hi, globals from Merry Mayhem mobs still roll by, Team or Solo, no matter. Yesterday a friend an I decided on teaming up and giving it a shot: MM Cat 3 (Team). Unfortunately, we were not able to enter the instance. The team leader tries to enter by clicking the appropriate teleporter, it seems...
  14. perry.elroy

Selling: Atrax Skins

Hello there, Atrax skins up for sale! Around 300 PED TT, more to come. PM me if you are interested, thank you! Cheers, Perry
  15. perry.elroy

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.III

Hi Folks, I`m looking for an A-3 Justifier Mk.III. PM me with your offers, thank you. Cheers, Perry
  16. perry.elroy

Buying: A-3 Justifier Mk.II, SGA Edition

Hi folks, I´m in the market for an A-3 Justifier Mk.II, SGA Edition. Please PM me with your offers, thank you. Cheers, Perry
  17. perry.elroy

Question: Weapon Accuracy Enhancer II Blueprint drops from?

Hey guys and gals, does anyone know which BPs are dropping the Weapon Accuracy Enhancer II Blueprint? Thanks for any hint! Cheers, Perry
  18. perry.elroy

Question: Steelbird spawn?

Hi fellow Entropians, would anyone please point me to a location where some low level Steelbirds spawn? The client loader says Ashi, but I couldn´t find any in this vicinity. Thanks a bunch! Cheers, Perry
  19. perry.elroy

PC: Unlimited ISIS LR32

Hello there, may I get some input on how much you would pay for an unlimited ISIS LR32 these days? Any comment on topic is welcome (and if you can´t resist... well, you know). Thanks in advance! Cheers, Perry
  20. perry.elroy

Buying: Riker UL3 Unlimited

Hello fellow Entropians, I´m in the market for an unlimited Riker UL3. Please contact me if you happen to sell one or know where one is to be had. Thanks and have fun! Cheers, Perry
  21. perry.elroy

Question: Mission: Clear the area

Hi there, I just tried do the mission "Clear the area" in Amethera LA7 near Cayuze. These are the objectives: - Enter the designated area (near 18, 40) - Kill 200 creatures When moving to the assigned spot, the mission objective does not update that I arrived in the designated area (so there...
  22. perry.elroy

Question: Weapon Accuracy Enhancer II BP drops from which BP?

To all you enhancer crafters out there, would you please enlighten me, which BP drops the Weapon Accuracy Enhancer II BP? Thank you! Cheers, Perry
  23. perry.elroy

Buying: Unlimited Riker UL1, UL2 or UL3

Dear fellow Entropians, I´m looking for an unlimited SIB weapon to get my stuff done. What I´m interested in is a laser rifle of the Riker series (UL1, UL2 or UL3): I´d favor an UL3, but any offer is appreciated! Please send a message or post an answer in this thread, thank you! Cheers, Perry
  24. perry.elroy

Memorable moments

Hey guys and gals, here is another one of those fine moments in your life on Calypso, where you find yourself on top of the board and keep wondering how you even got there: I just love Armax, and obviously they also show me some love :) Cheers, Perry
  25. perry.elroy

Ganganite planetside

Hi, does anybody know where to find Ganganite planetside these days? I found some around Akmuul before VU10, chances are there is some in this area nowadays as well but couldn´t find any. Also, the Amethera Mining Resources Maps and Charts suggests some areas, but I couldn´t find any specific...
Back