Search results

1. jhonny

Caldorite global of 77 ped

There i was with 0 balance in Ped card and last bomms what i could afford to buy after crafting Dampers. Thought myself i should mine where nobody hasn't mined before, so that way i got this : Click to enlarge Wich was very very needed. Haven't made a deposit for a loong time and keep the...
  2. jhonny

My first Component crafting global past 3 years

Here it is: Click to enlarge Not that i could afford much of crafting, but sometimes hunting is chast not exiting anymore and then i usually skill my engineering. :D Nice to get a little reward for skilling
  3. jhonny

Argonaut Hunter global (61 Ped )

A many VU's back i tooked a brake (then PE) from EU to see haw things will go. From the last VU i have been hunting here and there, this and that, with no bigger luck at all. In a need a money ( not willing to make deposit ), i selled my Black boots. Desided to use this money to hunt my...
  4. jhonny

Two of my new globals in new VU

Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Nice :D
  5. jhonny

Estophyl mature 57 Ped

Oh thank you Lootius, thank you :bowdown: Click to enlarge
  6. jhonny

Estophyl Old 111 Ped

It seems that Sir lootius has looked up on me and blessed with Peds, All hail Lootius Click to enlarge
  7. jhonny

Allophyl Provider with 91 Ped

Got this for my last Ped's: Click to enlarge It's so nice to have the last moment Hof, chast before you think "shold i make a deposit again ? " Naw i can hunt a little longer with this. Oh thank you Lootius Thank you :D
  8. jhonny

Two globals from Atrox hunt !

This fella thought that it's nice idea to attack us :), pleace come again next time Click to enlarge This one we got right after the start, first to kill and instant global, what are oods to that :rolleyes: Click to enlarge
  9. jhonny

My very first mining HOF !

Click to enlarge Here it is, you can't imagine haw happy i am, this is my very first mining HOF, never been at that in mining. This realy has made my day,........ i think i am going to party...... hex i have three days to pull it up. I'll be drunk two days and pull up on the last day :D...
  10. jhonny

Atrox mature 54 ped

Here it is: Click to enlarge It's been a loong time since i posted my last global :( , allmighty Lootius has forgotten me :mad:
  11. jhonny

Cornundacauda Old with 102 Ped !

As i was killing robots i realised that i need more HP ( my 120 is way to small ). Bought some axe 2x0 and went to skilling. My huge efforts where compensated with this 102 Ped, but i quess the market value might be a slight higer. Click to enlarge Can't wait untill i get the rest of the axe's...
  12. jhonny

Warrior Generation 01 with 50 Ped !

One more global screene from still on-going robot-killing quest : Click to enlarge Thank you all :D
  13. jhonny

Drone Generation 02 with 99 ped !

As i continued my quest to kill robots and free Calypso, mighty Lootius looked up on a me and sead " yes this is a true robot killer, here take this": Click to enlarge All hail to Lootius, he's (not she :D ) the greatest and mightyest :bowdown:
  14. jhonny

Warrior Generation 2 with 67 Ped !

As i was already on the groov ( got 167 ped like 10 min ago ) i bumped in to fight with this fellow : :D Click to enlarge nice eh :) and i am not done today yet Thank you again, i'll go back kill some more robots :laugh:
  15. jhonny

Drone Generation 10 with 164 ped !

Here is my contripution of whiping out robot armys on calypso :D , with a little award in it : Click to enlarge Thank you :)
  16. jhonny

Angry Vikings killing spree

So me and Ted desided to tray haw gratefull miss Lootius is today. Grabed my last peds on the card and up we go to kill Estos and Allophyls. During the beach cleaning we found this nice fellow, with Jaguar thights (f) and one crapy gun: Click to enlarge So went the first rownd. Since loot was...
  17. jhonny

Argo young 93 Ped, with items !

Heres it is: Click to enlarge as there where my last 105 ped in card, desided to hunt something easy, but profitable (at least sometimes). After killing 4 of them Nort of Twin Peaks, this nice fello had following items with him (haw nice of him or her :D ) : - Kango mask - 2x Paladin armor...
  18. jhonny

Allophyl young, 126 ped with tt pistol (team)!

Here it is :D Click to enlarge obaut this time we had three silent globals too ( with GSI ), to bad that it's not allowed to post silent ones, i would had liked to spam some more :D :D
  19. jhonny

Allophyl Provider with 134 ped (team) !

Another glorius moment from the Vikings hunt :D. Click to enlarge Ted is a leader of the soc. :wise:
  20. jhonny

Serendipity at last !

Here it is : Click to enlarge Went out to get myself another uber and got a new skill instead :D
  21. jhonny

Argo. Hunter 53 ped, with usual items

Click to enlarge here they are - FreanD Alpha BLP Pistol - Knight armor thight-guards (F) - 36 Ped ... oh and yes.. i am again traing to loot shadow gloves.. or at least nemesis helmet for my soc. mate :D
  22. jhonny

100 Ped global fom Ambu. with real item this time

Click to enlarge Yep, here it is: 1 skin 5 basic skin color set 92 PED 46 Pec and * 1 Shopkeeper Teleport Pad Here i want to ask, haw much naw Shopkeeers cost at market :confused: Thank you all for your Gratz
  23. jhonny

1228 Ped with items from Ambulimax

Click to enlarge This is my second uber, a little late cristmas present, but still nice :) 1 skin 5 fine hides 5 basic skin color set and PED + some PEC Thank you everyone for the gratz :D
  24. jhonny

Atrox Guardian with 80 peds

Click to enlarge whell still better than nothing :D
  25. jhonny

Atrax Old 116 ped with items !

and at the end of hunt, when i thought it's all over, caboom, cot this : Click to enlarge Loot window contained: - Cayad lamp - Atrax Jaw - Atrax Bone - 113 Ped - some pec
Back