Search results

1. homebrewwifiant

about farming at private zones

Get off my lawn. I'm so down with land areas / farming. Especially if one could have a chance to pillage fruit. ... I can see pvp and the old coot saying GET OFF MY LAND. However, they should have a chance for the farmer to know where the secret spawn of fruit is at and maybe more fruit...
  2. homebrewwifiant

Atami's TP Service

With some events / prizes I was like Meh whatever. This is actually quite utilitarian of prize . I love the functionality!
  3. homebrewwifiant

Something Big is coming

Pilots return I think it's going to be that pilots are going to return. This teleporter thing has to end sometime... I mean they just re did the space station. It has to be the hangars.
  4. homebrewwifiant

Fashion vs armor

thanks thank you all so much for posting we now at least have gotten the attention of the community .The pros and cons have been put forth so I'm certain we will see something in the future. LOL armor coloring won't be a scam anymore!
  5. homebrewwifiant

Question: Would more Crafters, help EU Economy?

Junk crafted items I suggested that junk crafted items could be useful as components to quests. IE you could trade them to NPC's as part of a "ritual" or they perform a function to assist to accomplish a mission. Think Pocahontas and trade goods / basic filters filter air in a space based...
  6. homebrewwifiant

Portable fort.

Has anyone ever considered getting together a team and building a portable fort consisting of tables,shelves, etc. You build three walls drop a cheap item on it and whala you have a cheap fort it keeps mobs off and you can fight. Does this work?
  7. homebrewwifiant

Fashion vs armor

With this tiering system implemented maybe they can work out a method of combining clothes with armor. You could mix them together and have a really functional great coat or hat. It would make PVP way better because you could make armored camouflaged clothing. I know it's been said before but I...
  8. homebrewwifiant

Arcade games in EU? Why not?

I'm so down with this. I love the idea of Laser tag where everybody is normalized/ equalized and the weapons are picked up like quake and it's just for fun for a flat entrance fee. Would give a good idea of PVP. I think they should include a IRC type chat trivia room. I suggested a Dance Dance...
  9. homebrewwifiant

killed by invisible mob ??

Problem on CND I got this on CND dome 2 north as well . Locals suspected the shrooms.
  10. homebrewwifiant

I want to see Quests.

Abduction/Communion/Chosen One. This is going to be REALLY out there. If you have ever seen the film Communion or fire in the sky this will make sense. I think they should include a chance for you to become "abducted" or the chosen one. I think it would be extremely rare however, it would be...
  11. homebrewwifiant

I want to see Quests.

Base jumping /flying /gliding. + New "Hall page" I've recently taken to finding amazingly high places. I would spend about ten ped for a device that would record a jump into the "hall of achievements" this would be similar to the Hall of fame but reserved for physical playing ( I can see other...
  12. homebrewwifiant

Question: Rarest In-game Items

John's egg? I'm going to say the Egg thats my bet.
  13. homebrewwifiant

Bio Dome 2 in CND

Club Never die bio dome 2 seems to not be up to 100% invisible mobs and what not. Also why does the plate durability say 0?
  14. homebrewwifiant

I want to see Quests.

Components extra usage. I was thinking that components could have uses inside the missions. basic filters filter air of course for more time on a mission and or unlock an area from deadly gasses from feffoids or drones. Basic power supplies to power up computers Gears to allow for...
  15. homebrewwifiant

I want to see Quests.

I would like to see quests that Involve solving puzzles. I think they could implement the usage of cheap components into the puzzles & sweat being used in quests.Tests against computer ,strength, and other skills / attributs. Make us think like Macguyver , Indy Jones, and Sherlock homes. I...
  16. homebrewwifiant

Do Miners deserve more?

I really hate hunting. I think one should be able to dig up any item with a finder. I would break it into Ore ent most common 90% of claims including something strange ore/ent. Then of the 1% Robot beacon Then in a breakdown of the remaining in this order my choice would be more non functional...
  17. homebrewwifiant

Help: Softare not found

NO go I tried to delete and redownload the patch inside the temp folder that did not work either. Please help!
  18. homebrewwifiant

The Bring Back Beacon Now!!!! thread

Broken beacon I have a beacon in storage and it doesn't show the location of the landing zone correctly. Any input it just tracks me.
  19. homebrewwifiant

how to key board map to retain?

I did an experiment I had my appretice log in they log in just fine no alt tab I cannot do the same on the same machine. They had fresh keymaps from the start. I on the other hand keymaped up the whole thing the first time I signed on (the very first version). The keymaps don't seem to save on...
  20. homebrewwifiant

how to key board map to retain?

So I know now that it's my keyboard maping that is making it impossible for me to login with out the delete and alt tab method. I can get on sometimes . Can anyone provide the de facto instructions on how to optimize the keyboard layout. In addition once I make the changes how do I get it to...
  21. homebrewwifiant

Help: Please, I need someone from MA to reset my keymap to default.

It's all related to the keymaps! It is entirely the keymaps! Thank God somebody sent a message. I had my apprentice over to my home and sure enough no keymaps on them. Mega keymaps on me! Guess who can't log in.
  22. homebrewwifiant

Laptop List Working / Not Working

cleaned and new dox drivers I couldn't seem to get it to work (Clean sweeped and new dox drivers). It still either gives me a connection related issue or plays the music and goes to a video error. I have the 260M gtx card but the DOX drivers list it as a 170m . However, the dox drivers do work...
  23. homebrewwifiant

Laptop List Working / Not Working

NOT WORKING LAPTOP :1 WORKING LAPTOP: ? (You insert here working LT people) I recently bought a new laptop from Best Buys . Asus G51 with Vista 64 it comes with 4gb of RAM and Nvidia Geforce GTX 260M it ran but with low frame rates. Crisis players recommend medium graphics anyways. Now it...
  24. homebrewwifiant

VU10 Torrent Status Report

it's heeere 0% complete
  25. homebrewwifiant

VU10 Torrent Status Report

Oh man guess who stayed up I stayed up , went to a party, nothing yet. At least I'm safe from the robo war at CND.
Back