Search results

1. homebrewwifiant

Portable fort.

Has anyone ever considered getting together a team and building a portable fort consisting of tables,shelves, etc. You build three walls drop a cheap item on it and whala you have a cheap fort it keeps mobs off and you can fight. Does this work?
  2. homebrewwifiant

Fashion vs armor

With this tiering system implemented maybe they can work out a method of combining clothes with armor. You could mix them together and have a really functional great coat or hat. It would make PVP way better because you could make armored camouflaged clothing. I know it's been said before but I...
  3. homebrewwifiant

Bio Dome 2 in CND

Club Never die bio dome 2 seems to not be up to 100% invisible mobs and what not. Also why does the plate durability say 0?
  4. homebrewwifiant

I want to see Quests.

I would like to see quests that Involve solving puzzles. I think they could implement the usage of cheap components into the puzzles & sweat being used in quests.Tests against computer ,strength, and other skills / attributs. Make us think like Macguyver , Indy Jones, and Sherlock homes. I...
  5. homebrewwifiant

how to key board map to retain?

So I know now that it's my keyboard maping that is making it impossible for me to login with out the delete and alt tab method. I can get on sometimes . Can anyone provide the de facto instructions on how to optimize the keyboard layout. In addition once I make the changes how do I get it to...
  6. homebrewwifiant

Laptop List Working / Not Working

NOT WORKING LAPTOP :1 WORKING LAPTOP: ? (You insert here working LT people) I recently bought a new laptop from Best Buys . Asus G51 with Vista 64 it comes with 4gb of RAM and Nvidia Geforce GTX 260M it ran but with low frame rates. Crisis players recommend medium graphics anyways. Now it...
  7. homebrewwifiant

Robot Beacon V10

Anyone have any input on a beacon mission in V10. I have been saving a beacon for just this occasion.
Back