Search results

1. P

Selling: 18.32 esi

selling 18.32 tt ESI for 585% ESI already sold
  2. P

central trade hubs?

i haven't played a lot since vu 10 and i now wonder which cities are now most frequent used by traders?
  3. P

Effect of VU 10 on sweat market

Which do u think will be the outcome of the introduction of VU 10 on the sweat market??? I'll go first and say that prices will go up again as many of the full-time sweaters won't aford to run this game on a relatively high-end gaming computer only for 3 ped/1k sweat.i expect a return to...
  4. P

Selling: 2 esi

as the title suggests, i'm selling 2 ESI's TT value---------------- MU 12.09------------------- 800% 13.44------------------- 800% this is 60% less than week MU. PM or post here if u want a trade OFFER CLOSED
  5. P

Info: New mob invasion at PA

as the ones of u who are at PA atm can see we are confronting a new mob invasion right in front of our "house". i think that for this mini event is responsable a thread that asked for these kind of little invasions,as it was the case in the past.plz comment on what u think about these pictures...
  6. P

screaming advertising

i offer the service of shouting ur advertisements at PA, Twin Peaks or any other tp. Advertising: The EMPLOYER must provide the exact message by PMing me. Then we meet ingame where we decided i must advertise. Payment must be delivered 50% before and 50% after the advertising has been made...
  7. P

Accepting all sorts of jobs

as stated in the thread title i accept all sorts of odd jobs that could get me a little higher with skills and everything. i got this idea from another thread and also from a very interesting thing that hapened to me today. some1 asked me if i wanted 1 ped easily. ofc i said yes and she took me...
  8. P

no face???

i logged in today to see this man( in my opinion he resembles the main character from hollow man) who had no face.maybe it is a minor bug following today's server updates or maybe it is a new kind of face surgery:scratch2...
  9. P

new updates

following today's server failure(or so i thought it was) i discovered that the crosshair has dramatically changed,it now looks like a shooter crosshair. maybe the new VU is prepared by these small steps?
  10. P

Question: what after vivo t1?

after i maxed vivo t1 what should i go for in terms of: 1) skills 2)healing period
  11. P

Question: fap-5 vs vivo T1

which is better??? i have both and i could see a great difference in the skills gained.i received at leat 3 time more skills with fap-5 than vivo T1 should we all give up skilling for healing? i also noticed that i get skill messages from healing others but not me(this is for Vivo T1)...
  12. P

Selling: sweat for efd

i was thinking of taking up selling sweat for EFD what do u think of it. i thought of a price of 175 EFD/100 sweat.Let me know if u think this is a good idea
  13. P

Help Please...

yesterday at about 8 PM GMT time,i tried to log on to entropia but i received this VERY ugly message: Could not connect to server. Either you are not connected to the Internet or the Entropia Universe servers are down for maintenance. i also received some suggestions: Make sure your internet...
Back