Search results

1. H

Mission order

I've desided that i should prolly plan on which missions i should do and have most of it planned and what weapons i should use: mob/weapon/armor/mission currently at merps, rockets ,shogun 5k daikiba, first gen chip III (electro) armorless/kobold 5k corns, tbd, prolly tt knives or 2x0 kobold 1k...
  2. H

My next UL weapon

Now that im at the awkward lvls of 22 laser dmg (ranged lased (dmg) if you will) and lvl 21 laser pistoleer (hit) (both my highest) i dont know what my next weapon should be. I already have a Karma Killer (sux i shot my own karma) two repedge battle axe 2x0, i was thinking that i should get a...
  3. H

Achievement: Ask and you shall recieve!

So i go to hunt atroxes as a last ditch effort to global or make some PEDs and then when I asked for a global guess what?! global was 91 PEDs! now to keep my end of the deal i will deposit so they wont think im a liar, or am I?:wtg::eek::wtg::eek:
  4. H

Help: screen is wrong

shouldnt look like this why is my computer doing this to ME! recently i havent been able to play because something is wrong with computer, and im pretty sure that its not the graphics card. the only time the screen doesnt go nuts is when im a mile into the air, which is only useful to get...
Back