Search results

1. BigBertha

-= Demonikos, Your EU Doctor =-

Welcome Back mate! :D
  2. BigBertha

HP extenders (L)

I think there is quite a big difference between lvl13 amps and hp-gain chips anyway.. But i guess you stick on your opinion :)
  3. BigBertha

HP extenders (L)

It doesn´t matter.. I am a low-hp player and it wouldnt be fair enough tbh.. Why craft "skill-chips"? Whats the meaning of spending several k peds if u can buy a "skill Mf chip" just for the fact that several low lvl players like me and others might be jelous of the mid/uber lvl avatars? We...
  4. BigBertha

HP extenders (L)

I voted No! I dont feel that its fair because of the fact that people who have skilled several years shouln´t be "Out-Hp´ed" by a nib.. I have 120hp and want to skill naturally with my hp-gains and it shouldnt be an advantage with a (L) Hp chip to be honoust. Fact is that if people want easier...
  5. BigBertha

Selling: Need to sell

Item is sold Mod pls Close thread Rgds BB
  6. BigBertha

Selling: Need to sell

I am Selling an Urban Nomad Verdant coat (F) Yellow tt+ 135 Might be a bit cheaper if the deal is quite fast Rgds BB
  7. BigBertha

Uber: Abrer Laser Sight, 6k, on video

Gongratulations man, nice one! Thats some nice gambling shit :D But how much profit did u actually do there? Has to be a high cost on those sights if i remember right :D
  8. BigBertha

The game hijacks my microphone

I use to hear some players speaking sometimes lol :D
  9. BigBertha

Info: Repairers List :)

lvl 20 and rising ^^
  10. BigBertha

Question: Reasonable Armor

Sorry but i wouldn´t even look at settler mate :) adj pixie is a gooood choice :D
  11. BigBertha

Lose 50k ped answer ma:

Howabout changing gameplay in that case? Hunt your mob that are skilled for and that aren´t that costy... :)
  12. BigBertha

Yeah depending on what mob you hunt also :) But as my skills says, i am quite a noob yet :ahh:
  13. BigBertha

Selling: Various Clothing

Gl Skam :) allways nice having a sellout :)
  14. BigBertha

Tbh Ghost isnt reasonable for my gameplay - way too expensive in decay Shogun is reasonable but i´ve already owned that one. Adj Pixie seems to be the choice atm, quite good protection while hunting low maturity argonauts :D Might even be a good choice when i hunt other mobs later on, with...
  15. BigBertha

Every planet should have it's own MU on auction

MU is entirely up to the playerbase/traders to decide... I doont believe that MA can do anything at all about the MU-based prices :) Its like the Egg, what would happen if there were 100 eggs dropping? Would the price be as high as it was? And Mod Fap - wold it be as high MU as it is if there...
  16. BigBertha

Well I´ll look you up mate :)
  17. BigBertha

In that case i´d consider a mentor :P
  18. BigBertha

Oh damn fun! ^^
  19. BigBertha

o_O Oh?? New kind of ventures?
  20. BigBertha

About the disciple part - i am already graduated ^^ lvl37 laser pistoleer atm :)
  21. BigBertha

yeah might be an ok idea thx mate :) later on when i can depo more i guess i´ll save up for a Boar or something ^^
  22. BigBertha

I was disciple -08 so I dont have that chance of getting adj pixie :( But i guess i could buy one or buy L armor but since i cant afford the midlvl hunts yet then i wont need too much protection :)
  23. BigBertha

Hi there community! Its been a while since i was hunting at calypso, okey some few hundreds peds hunts but since my economy isnt that good at the moment i am skilling VSE. BUT i would like to know what reasonable armor (price and my lvl on hunts) i should buy when i can afford hunting again...
  24. BigBertha

hi new world

Welcome :) think smart ingame :)
Back