Search results

1. Carlyfornia

PRICE CHECK: Medium Apartment Genesis Amerthera HQ

Can anyone advise me on a price to sell? Tower E, 8H right next to TP. W/ Balcony. 150 drop space. Thanks :)
  2. Carlyfornia

Selling: Medium Apartment @ TP

Medium apartment w/ balcony at Genesis Amerthera HQ Tower E, 8H. Any offers? ;)
  3. Carlyfornia

Question: Help ! :)

My ex made both our accounts using his name, does anyone know if i am able to change the account over to my name. I have submitted a support case but have heard nothing yet. If anyone knows anyone or has had any similar experiences themselves it would be great to hear input. Thanks and Good...
  4. Carlyfornia

Buying: Hair Stylist Chair.

Buying Hair Stylist chair, PM with the price which you want for it. Carlyfornia
  5. Carlyfornia

New Add On For EU

Hey everyone, My fiance Bret and I had an idea for a new assistant application for in game. I have run the idea past MA to see if they object but no reply so far. Anyway i will tell you the general concept of it, the reason for this post is to see if players would actually be interested in it or...
  6. Carlyfornia

Selling: Selling Geotrek LP470 Manis (L) Blueprint (L) - 46 clicks

Selling Geotrek LP470 Manis (L) Blueprint (L) with 46 clicks weekly markup is around 70k% but lower offers are welcome. PM me or post a bid below. Carlyfornia
  7. Carlyfornia

Selling: Blueprints for sale

Hey, Here is the deal, you won't get a blueprint from the auction for cheaper than 1ped, so i've laid a bunch of them out in one of my apartments, they are regular blueprints nothing special, mostly level 1 and 2's, some higher...BUT they are all 1 ped each and if you buy 3 you get one FREE...
Back