Search results

1. LeWolf86

New TT Junk?

Ok.... well I decided to do a hunt today, and I looted a voice chat voucher.... FFS really? Like its bad enough 95% of most loot is garbage and TT or next to worth nothing.... do we actually need physical TT food?
  2. LeWolf86

Summary of Q&A with SEE

So I just read the 2nd of the Q&A... and it appears I can summarize it quick nicely. Q: What do you plan to do? A: We plan to do something. Q: When will this happen? A: We are working on it. Q: Why does this happen? A: MA does it. Q: Can you help us? A: We work very hard to help you. I...
  3. LeWolf86

Missions? Achievements?

WTF? I know you want us to spend more cash...... and I think missions was somewhat nice... since it would reward those who grinded mobs with some skill at least... (very expensive skill if you consider the cost/reward, without nice loot :D) But achievements???? Really? I know some people...
  4. LeWolf86

Pyramid System?

Im curious if people feel EU is a pyramid system/scheme. Why you ask I would wonder this? 1. Everyone admits we need new players to help feed the "loot pool". 2. Med-High level crafters require lower miners/hunters to buy there goods. 3. Low-High level hunters require low level crafters to...
  5. LeWolf86

Booths what are they worth now?

Well just what people thing the value of booths are now. I know its all location, but booths before rent free patch were like 3-5k I believe when I was looking. 3k was for booths in crappy far away locations, while 5k were for the decent ones located within decent walking distance. Im curious...
  6. LeWolf86

Selling: Geotrek LP485 Apis (L) Supply

Ive gone back to crafting. If your in need of APIS give me a shout on here, or look for me at akmuul, or ask any tax collectors if Im on. Prices, will vary as this item seems to ride the wave... but prices will be -1% to -2% of lowest listed auction price. High Tiers will be sold @ premium...
  7. LeWolf86

LAs? History? Price? Future?

Ok so I think many people wonder this and it seems to be an ever changing value.... Ive been in the game for 2years now... and I remember hearing they were around $300k at some point in that 2 years, and then overtime I kept that view until I looked on auction (especially recently) and noticed...
  8. LeWolf86

Merry Mayhem Mobile Storage/Ammo Delivery

Title pretty much describes it all. Services Service I: Ammo for Loot (Flat MU% Pricing) I will bring ammo for loot. Loot will be priced with flat % rate. This means that if you have 10 different items of loot, and I notice that most of your loot consist of say eye oil, then I will just throw...
  9. LeWolf86

Merry Mayhem Mobile Storage/Ammo Player

Title pretty much describes it all. Services Service I: Ammo for Loot (Flat MU% Pricing) I will bring ammo for loot. Loot will be priced with flat % rate. This means that if you have 10 different items of loot, and I notice that most of your loot consist of say eye oil, then I will just throw...
  10. LeWolf86

Offering Loot/Ammo Pickup/Dropoff Service

So, how this will work. Pickup Service: Depending on the mob you hunt we can keep it quick and easy and throw a flat % rate across most general loot. This means that if you have 500ped random oil, 100ped sockets I, 100ped brown paint etc etc... I will pay a set % on all that loot. This will...
  11. LeWolf86

How much LA Tax is to much? Why?

Im curious how people feel about LA taxes. Ive started my argo quest working my way through the 5k and then 10k... Ill be done in 5 yrs at my rate :D... Anyways.... I know NW->NE of Twin has decent argo spawn... but I also know Qetesh and his LA New Switzerland with just a blob of argos which...
  12. LeWolf86

Who believes auction revenue goes to players?

Just curious, Im broke atm and bored so I thought Id pull up some #'s to let you guys see some cash the auction brings in, at least over the past year. Lyst: Year % = 105.5%, 5.3MPed sold 5,300,000 * .055 * .05 = $1457.5 (Not PED) # of sales, MU of sales, 5% of MU Ores Iron: $4,440 Belk...
  13. LeWolf86

Ouch.... Another auction mistake by someone.

Go to auction, put in Simple II plastic springs, sort by MU going down. And loot at the top listing.
  14. LeWolf86

You Lose - You Cannot Win

You lose Thats the general result of this game over any length of time, without some luck. The sooner we accept it the better. This game is what you make of it, if you plan to do what you want, and want to "retire" taking money out, then generally without some luck, or some mega skills...
  15. LeWolf86

WTB Emergency Break

Anyone else wish vehicles had an E break for those hills? I hate when im mining on slanted hills... especially in pvp4 and I see my vehicle fly down the hill and I have to chase after it. Also its very annoying for the sleipnirs which just flip and roll down the hill.
  16. LeWolf86

Who done it? (Market Manipulator)

Cmon, someone fess up.... whose got the alt trying to keep medical compress prices @ 2000%? By buying up all listings and relisting. I know one of the avatars is Paix Shawn or something like that.... theres a few other that do it with him though. Anyways Im thankful, but it wont last and its...
  17. LeWolf86

Bug or Normal?

Loot placed in vehicles is untouchable? (PvP4) Ive had a situation just now, and already submitted a case.... but I had maybe 50TT worth of loot in my vehicle (some MC) and when I opened it up at the end of my run it was not there. Things that happened to me in PVP4... 1. Vehicle was...
  18. LeWolf86

So, can someone direct me to what I do?

Now that most the shit storm is over (I think)... can someone assist me with what to do, before I decide to AFK my cpu for 24hrs during a reinstall of EU+patches. I start up EU: Connection Error Error Message Could not connect to the server. Error Description: Either you are not connected to...
  19. LeWolf86

Woah, where have I been....

http://planetroster.entropiauniverse.com/ Please dont tell me its true... Look at the 2nd row, title to the right side.... Planet Michael??? MJ is like Tupac, keeps making money from the grave....
  20. LeWolf86

Air Bus Service Idea

Well title somewhat explains it.... but Im curious if anyone would use an Air Bus transportation service. I know vehicles are pretty cheap, but if you could avoid having to pay the cost of it... and instead just pay when you need transportation. Fee's would be extremely cheap, unless distance...
  21. LeWolf86

Is it my Computer or.....????

Im curious whether its my CPU or whether the EU patching system just takes forever and eats up a load of CPU resources. Everytime I patch for EU, its like my computer just smoked a big fat joint and cant do anything else but trudge along trying to patch the game.
  22. LeWolf86

To warn people of investing with funds....

Ugh sad to see that the newest fund is another one to go smoking down makes me sad.... Ive run 2 investment funds, one for a few months before my business plan crumbled after I lost a key supplier... so I paid off my investors and went back to normal stuff... overall a success and everyone...
  23. LeWolf86

I dont understand the community....

So.... A lot of people seem to support the new fall damage..... why god why? The games been going for ages without it.... Peoples reasons for supporting it: -Its in most MMORPGs: Well... most MMORPGs dont cost money to heal/repair yourself.... they also have faster rejuvenation and free...
  24. LeWolf86

Burn Armor Upgrade???

Ok, well Im hunting drones right now and plan to maybe move up to a higher robot in the near future.... just looking at loots offered to see if I can do some change ups.... Anyways.... If I was to move up from drones... what would be the most logical choice? Keeping with robots that is.... If...
  25. LeWolf86

Advise me....

Ok.... Ive returned to hunting after being pressured to skill up a bit :D.... and since crafting skills move about as fast dead cow..... So what are decent mobs to hunt for my equipment (listed below)... Im looking for some mobs with with decent loot... and I know everyone is.... but currently...
Back