Search results

1. Glock

Progress 17th Aug

You can change the resolution inside the game options.
  2. Glock

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

System: Windows 7 64-bit My freind can't make it work to the login screen. His system has OS Win 7 64-bit, 6 GB RAM, NVidia Geforce 8800 GTS. Anyone know what to do? Thanks for support! :)
  3. Glock

Progress 17th Aug

What's your last location in old Calypso? I was in Swamp Camp. :)
  4. Glock

Progress 17th Aug

GREAT!!!! :yay::yay::yay:
  5. Glock

Progress 17th Aug

Latest news from MA... http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2009/08/17/2808/index.xml
  6. Glock

Progress 17th Aug

Now I got the Green V, pressing Launch, and the the loginscreen pops up, with a new background image. I try to login, pressing OK, and it's connecting..... Ah, I hear music...still connecting.... Aww! Disconnect! Servers still not online, maintenance bla bla bla.... At least better now...
  7. Glock

Question: Extracting skills

Hi! I tried to extract 2176 skillpoints into a ESI with TT=13.29 ped. But I can maximum extract 1749 points but the ESI can take more. How can it be like this? Hope for help, thanks!
  8. Glock

MindStar Radio (MSR) Launches July 10th

Wow! Today I'm back in EF since a while ago. Didn't know until know. Congratz MS9! :yay: Good Luck with your new Radio! :wtg: I'm looking for the weekly sheadule, hope to find it.
  9. Glock

Micheal Jackson

MJ His music is great, having a few albums in my collection. With all the rumors around his death, I hope he is still alive, I really do.
  10. Glock

Planet Calypso Miniteasers

Exactly! I remember that announcement and still waiting. What for I upgraded my hardware and have to wait too long....
  11. Glock

Planet Calypso Miniteasers

It would be better if MA could apply the VU10 as they promised, but all they can do, showing miniteasers, so silly. At least they could show something better such a long movieclip in HD, minimum at 720p and not shorter than 10 minutes.
  12. Glock

FYI: DJ "Woodger" Rescued From Bot Capture

Excellent! :yay: Awesome story! Welcome back Woodger! :dance:
  13. Global

Global

60 PED Global The loot window shows also the previous loot.
  14. Global

Global

67 PED Global
  15. Glock

Info: Desire's 80's night tonight!

I was tuned in for 2 hours, but could not be online. Thanks for a great mix! :wtg:
  16. Woodger Roof Party

Woodger Roof Party

17. Woodger Roof Party

Woodger Roof Party

18. Woodger Roof Party

Woodger Roof Party

19. Glock

can´t use entropia radio

Is it possible get an link to ATH look like this?: EX: http://85.25.86.69:8000/listen.pls This is the most common type of links for audiostreams. Also asx is common. I think many having problem because there is an mms-link, either with no PLS or ASX. From this you can define what software you...
  20. Glock

FYI: !ROOF PARTY! Sat 2nd May 18:00

Woodger Roof Party Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :)
  21. Glock

Desire's Jingle Event

This is good! Nice job! :)
  22. Glock

Desire's Jingle Event

Here comes mine: :) http://www.mediafire.com/?0mhlmmjulit :)
  23. Glock

Info: Desire's 80's night tonight!

Gathering around tp for Atlas Haven Radio Click to enlarge
  24. Gathering Around Tp

Gathering Around Tp

For Atlas Haven Radio
  25. Glock

Desire's Jingle Event

Good! :) I might work something out this coming weekend. I have some ideas in my head already. :laugh:
Back