Search results

1. E

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

My prediction for next year.....Shares of shares
  2. E

Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

I get your point. However we already had a big gap back in the older days, not as large as today, but the gap back then was never really the issue. While Star and the other old ubers was running around killing dasp stalkers, the rest of us was killing small argoes and drones...But it was...
  3. E

Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

This here is excatly why I don't play/depo much anymore. Had the urge to pick up the game again a few times over the years, but barrier to entry keeps getting pushed higher and higher and mu on everything but the high end stuff are close to non existent. Mining is stale and super boring now + MA...
  4. E

Interested in veteran opinions

Depends on the goal I guess. If you insist on the hunting profession you have already gotten some good options when it comes to skilling rather fast and burn a lot of ped. However if you are looking to sustain and/or keep losses to a minimum or maybe even profit a bit, I would go a completely...
  5. E

Buying: Omegaton A105, Improved

Bump
  6. E

Buying: Omegaton A105, Improved

Looking to buy one of these TT+2.3k. PM me here or in game: Emilia Em Sunflower
  7. E

MindArk's Statement Regarding Unauthorized Use of Official Items

So Danny wasn't being truthfull when he said he was handed the item to help in events? So from now on dubios stuff like David Dobson CEO from Arkadia being part of the Dark Knight Soc. The very Soc where members happend to obtain these official ark items, won't happen? Is that what you are...
  8. E

*Pemphredo Island* AUDs Bonus Event for Miners

Sign me up please Emilia Em Sunflower
  9. E

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Emilia Em Sunflower
  10. E

Question: Petition for boost pills

Very much signed
  11. E

Selling: Hermetic Ring Perfected

Seeing as a similar ring just sold for 3.15k in AH. The ring will be put in AH @ 20.00 unless someone meets the BO before then. Thanks for all the offers and inquiries.
  12. E

Selling: Monria

Gratz to both parties :yay: Can't wait to get back up there to mine and finish them Yog and Cultist missions. Love that place :)
  13. E

B.U.M.P :yay:
  14. E

Bring it up :yay:
  15. E

Mainly looking for peds or cld/aud, since I don't have any use for this type of ring atm.
  16. E

As title says. SB 2.5k BO 3k PM me here or in game - Emilia Em Sunflower
  17. Hermetic Ring Perfected

Hermetic Ring Perfected

18. E

Uber: 25k PED Explosives on quantity?

ON CONDITION!!:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::laugh: Gratz!!
  19. E

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register Emilia Em Sunflower
  20. Dominax Original Viper Tier rates

Dominax Original Viper Tier rates

Dominax Original Viper Tier rates
  21. E

Selling: Dominax Original Viper UL

Really it's not. :) http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Dominax_Original_Viper
  22. E

Selling: Dominax Original Viper UL

Sb +250 bo +300
  23. E

Selling: Dominax Original Viper BP(L) 12 clicks

Looted this one last night. Sign of the return of Taming? :) SB: 4500 BO: 6000
Back