Search results

1. shwi

Selling: Improved Ravenger Mini-Sveeper V3 (L)

SOLD Improved Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V3 (L) @ ingame Auction for 400ped (less than 1k%) *Full tt (42 PED) and decay 1/10 of a PEC *It has 40741 uses and will last more than 8 hours non-stop shooting. *83 shots per minute and 64 max damage :deal:
  2. shwi

Help: crashes when trying to launch

Hei m8s. I could use some help now, i bought a new laptop (samsung rv515). Cant launch entropia... *Both, entropia.exe and clientloader.exe are marked to run as admin.. no help *UAC is off. *Used CCleaner to fix reg. *Installed entropia to x86 I am admin but still game gives me (if uac is...
  3. shwi

Uber: 1197ped Simple II Conductors

Last peds...
  4. shwi

Waste of peds again?

I need to set example to newbies who think they might get rich by playing :) Ive deposited way more than 30k Euros in less than 5years, "nothing" left, once chipped out skills, now skilling again, but seems like a waste of peds... again. Most of peds burned by hunting and biggest loot is still...
  5. shwi

Selling: Proteron tooth

Few days ago, @ soc team hunt, Longu dropped a proteron tooth, is that still valuable item? Selling it @ ingame auction and there is about 23h left. Only one reason i tought it might have more value than i think was, that Darth Skippie Boobie made first and only bid so far :)
  6. shwi

Come (chip) Back ?

Few months ago, chipped all skill away and sold them :newbie: ( i can say that loot didn't get any better). Is there some way to save money when chipping back my skills? And ill take offers from all hunting skills this moment (PM). I know, many of you are gonna say: DONT DO IT! But after...
  7. shwi

Uber: Jasonich MP 1009ped

just few clicks, and with second click "boom" Click to enlarge and 2 +100ped globals after this, not bad few clicks again.
  8. shwi

Uber: Another Uber ( 2284ped )

Just got that ower 4324ped... then 20 clicks today and hit this: Click to enlarge starting to feel lucky..
  9. shwi

Uber: My biggest hof so far: 4324ped

This came up with 10 click set, and second last click! Click to enlarge My biggest hof so far, feels good :)
  10. shwi

Uber: 3 ubers

First this. Click to enlarge Today 2 Ubers in a row. Click to enlarge and.. Click to enlarge
  11. shwi

Uber: Conductors HoF

My biggest crafting hof :yay: Click to enlarge
  12. shwi

Conductors HoF

delete this thread, accidentally made 2 of them.
  13. shwi

MindArk Refiner Fail

Not so epic, but fail anyway :)
  14. shwi

HoF: TT finder and last drop @ Rig

862ped gaz :) 138% mark up now, so i got +1200peds :D
  15. shwi

Fintropia Revolution is recruiting (only Finnish)

Fintropia Revolution is recruiting finnish players (thats why this thread is in finnish). -- 100% Finnish Society -- Eli tosiaan uusia jäseniä kaivataan, laita hakemusta tulemaan :) Society perustetiin 2009-11-17 18:23:49, jonka jälkeen jäseniä on kertynyt jo 52. Tarkoituksena on olla...
Back