Search results

1. Penny Dreadful

Wireless is HELL! lol

I hate M$ and the demonic beings who came up with wireless networking in the first place. First wireless ISP fuckups, then win7 wireless fuckups. This all equals No Internet for 2 days, and a complete win7 re-install! GAH! So... that also means a complete re-install of EU. Oh how I wish there...
  2. Penny Dreadful

Ouroboros Is Recruiting!

New player looking for a friendly place to learn the game? Experienced player looking for a home and willing to share your experience? Ouroboros society is recruiting! We are a small group looking for active players to add to our family. No experience required, just a desire to learn and grow...
  3. Penny Dreadful

Achievement: Unlocked Ranged Damage Assessment

I finally did it, I unlocked Ranged Damage Assessment :yay:
  4. Penny Dreadful

I went stonewalking and found these...

Are these new TPs for 11.0.3? Or am I seeing things lol I was out stonewalking and saw a blue dot where there shouldn't have been one lol. Naturally, where I saw one, I figured there would be another on the other side to balance it lol. Yes, Treasure Island has TWO new teleporters: Treasure...
  5. Penny Dreadful

Achievement: 1 ped TT sweat! woot!

This started out as a joke, but took on a life of its own lol. I admit that almost half of it is gently aged, pre-vu10 vintage but its all good ;) This was all lovingly hand-gathered, since I was never able to get the auto-use feature to work for more than one click anyway. I have never...
  6. Penny Dreadful

Are Crude Nails visible in vu10?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the Crude Nails are visible in this vu? Would seem like a waste to buy something that expensive and find out they're not even gonna show up. I know some things aren't like the makeup masks. Anyone know? Penny
  7. Penny Dreadful

Help: Computer restarts after logging in

I upgraded from a GeForce 6200 to a Radeon 9800 Pro. I am using the latest ATI drivers (Feb 2009), but after logging in my computer just restarts. For a split second I see my avatar, then nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions? :scratch2: Thanks in advance for advice
  8. Penny Dreadful

My TP Runs

In the wee hours of this morning I finally finished my Amathera TP runs! Yahoo! Since I already had my Eudoria TPs done, I'm now done with making TP runs. Although I have heard rumors of a hidden TP somewhere... My last runs were: Oshiri, Memorial, Oyster, Akmuul and Wolverine Hope...
Back