Search results

1. UUUU

Question: Login Issues?

Before I log a support case, is something going on with logins? Mine's timing out at "Authorizing". I'm in the Gateway area. I looked on suppport news and through here briefly but couldn't see anything...
  2. UUUU

Suggestion: Reverse Crafting

Adding another layer to crafting imo would increase the scope of the game in an interesting way. The ability to break down items into their component parts (perhaps all the way to ores/enmats/generic components and a level of residue return incorporated) with a hit/miss ratio that can be...
  3. UUUU

Achievement: Ranged Damage Assessment

All thanks to 2x :laugh: :silly2:
  4. UUUU

What happened to the trox?

Suicide, extinction event, systematic drowning? :scratch2:
  5. UUUU

Question: What to do with dupe BPs?

What does everyone do with their useless no MU duplicate bps? TT em for the 1 pec? Give them away? I'm tempted to just dump them in PA? :silly2:
  6. UUUU

HoF: My First Ever HoF!!!!!!!

:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay: :D :D :D I was so excited and doing screenshots that I didn't notice another warrior sneak up on me and take revenge :silly2:
  7. UUUU

Evidence of small time market manipulation?

Or just a few someones not looking too hard for market prices? My entry was in there during the time 3 were bought at a higher price.
  8. UUUU

RL Plush Mobs

My wife wants a stuffed daikaba and snozzlesnot (her word for snablesnot :silly2:) on her desk as well as other entropia mechandise. Do such things exist or have they been considered :scratch2:?
  9. UUUU

Sharing my attempt at a logical approach to understanding loot

Postulating out loud - prolly really obvious stuff and maybe completely wrong :) Money deposited - Mindark's commission/costs = lootpool Lootpool shared between all professions that do not directly require PED or items for a known return (eg. hairdressers or player trade or AH). Mobs divide...
  10. UUUU

Timeouts Same Time Every Day

Every afternoon at about 4:20pm (GMT+10) this site (and GamersHQ) times out for me. Other internet sites are OK. It only happens for 5-10 mins or so (sometimes less, sometimes more). Is there anything you know of going on in the background that would slow response times? :confused:
  11. UUUU

Buying: Needle and Thread

My tummy tuck went a little wrong...
  12. UUUU

Big Thanks to My Mentor

Not sure if this is the place to write this but: Having graduated just wanted to say thanks to my mentor, SPIRITS GOD whoemI HGW, who was a fantastic help in introducing me to this game I've come to love :yay:. I would recommend him as a mentor to anyone looking for one (I presume he's...
  13. UUUU

Buying: Haircut # 26 + color (not sure which)

Thanks again Pavel for a wonderful service.
  14. UUUU

Do scammers affect your gameplay?

Through experiences and a feeling in the game and from reading threads about various doubts and experiences it seems that most people factor scammers into their day to day interactions in game. Everyone I've met is lovely and more than willing to help people but there seems to be a feeling of...
  15. UUUU

Looking for a haircut and colour

Hello, I'm looking for a hairdresser and read the forum with a bunch of salons and locations but I'm not sure how to get in contact. How does it usually happen? Epiphany
Back