Search results

1. Omega Prime

Buying: Looking to buy a Omegaton Igni L1100E UL

Hello all as the title says, I am looking to buy a "Omegaton Igni L1100E" UL Please PM me here info and hope to make a trade soon. :) IGN: Omega Dan Prime
  2. Omega Prime

Buying: Buying Shadow UL (M) Thigh Guards

NO LONGER BUYING PLEASE CLOSE NOW :) My IGN is Omega Dan Prime :cool: :)
  3. Omega Prime

Buying: Looking to buy UL (M) shadow Gloves

As it says up in the title I am looking to buy UL shadow (M) gloves. Please PM me here or in game. IGN Omega Dan Prime not looking for very high tier t0 or t1 is fine. :)
  4. Omega Prime

Selling: Selling ADJ JAG

As the title says I am selling my adj jag armor set (M) The set is full TT The Helmet is tier 2 The Harness is tier 1 The Shins are tier 1 The rest of the set does not have any tiers open but are close. I am asking 8K ped for this set. IGN is Omega Dan Prime THIS CAN BE CLOSED NOW...
  5. Omega Prime

Selling: Selling Large Thorifoid battle Spike Club!!

Selling Large Thorifoid battle Spike Club!! :D Asking 2600 Ped for this Club. This is a buyout and is under the MU of the year and month. I am also open to taking 2 CLD's for this Old School club! :cool:
  6. Omega Prime

Selling: Selling UnL (M) Jag

As it says up top I am selling my UnL (M) Jag. This is a full set all 7 parts. I will not brake up the set. Selling for 13k peds. All parts are tier 1 but the gloves. This is not a auction, I am in no rush to sell as I use this set every day still.
  7. Omega Prime

Starting a talk show to night

Hi all I am going to do a talk show to night on my show that starts at 00:00 MA time. For the first hour ill be playing music, then I'll start the talk show for the last 2 hours of my showtime with music mixed in. I am looking for people that want to call in and be on-air live. :) For this I...
  8. Omega Prime

I am looking for feedback on doing a talkshow

Hi all this is DJ Omega I have been doing a radio show 3 times a week for close to a year now on Atlas Haven Radio playing Rock and some hiphop and a little Rap. My show times are :Starting at 00:00 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday ending at 03:00 MA time. I am a USA player in this game so US...
  9. Omega Prime

Over a year and a half of Golbals

Hi all it's me again. :) In this video I have put together some not all but some of my global screen shots to make the video. :D I used only the screen shots that had the swirlys in them or shown a HoF! :yay: Not really much to this video just a slid show of globals but have fun...
  10. Omega Prime

Having fun in PE! :)

This is a video showing just a little of the fun I have had in PE. :D :wtg: j6yew7p3QYE
  11. Omega Prime

Oberon Nightseer coming in for a landing :)

Hi all Seems Oberon has been flying about again got him here on the landing. :) :D coming in for a landing :) all most there :D Bulls eye >.< Hope the flight was better then the landing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  12. Omega Prime

Kneeling bug

Seen this to night at twins Jewels Snow was kneeling. :D Wounder if she was going to start praying for loot. :D Or was she getting ready to open a NEW profession in EU :) :lolup:
  13. Omega Prime

MA still hittig you with decay on a sword when you miss.

Has anyone seen that when you miss with a sword MA is still hitting you with decay on it? I mean swing your sword just swing it, If not aimed at anyone in a pvp or at a mob you will not see a miss reading and you will have no decay on the sword. Now go swing at a mob and if you see...
  14. Omega Prime

Selling: Full Set of Pixie SGA (M) Armor !!

For sale 1 full set of Pixie SGA (M) armor! The armor is full tt and I am asking 1200 ped for it. This is not a auction I am selling this armor at a set price if not met I will not sell. At the time of writing this, this is the TT and MU of each piece. Face: 1.45 tt MU: +34.42 =...
  15. Omega Prime

A litle disappointed in MA

I really wish MA would do more to help the new players that come into this game. There really is not much to help new players from when they first come in to the game. There are no sign boards to help new players learn how to use controls, their's nothing to tell them how to even do a simple...
  16. Omega Prime

Tonight party with Omega

That's right tonight at 21:00 - 0:00 I will have the air waves for my first AHR show that is in it's own time slot. :) I will be hanging out at Athena spaceport for my show so come out and party with DJ Omega.:yay::yay: I will be playing rock and more rock with a little hiphop in there to. :D
  17. Omega Prime

Need help game will not let me in

Hi all I have looked and can not find this one if it is out there and I overlooked it I am sorry. I have the game down loaded and installed and I did the c++ install and even direct X9.c installed and got the login to come up so all fine there. I can start the game and get to the login...
  18. Omega Prime

Ok all How was it

Hi all. :D I now have had 2 shows so what do you think? Did you like it hate it let me know ill take all feedback and try to improve.:yay:
Back