Search results

1. safara

Which is better for EU?

Hiya All - speccing up a machine in a budget price range for this game. Asuming the other specs are the same except for these 2 parameters, which would be better for playing EU? Intel Core i5-10400F, Nvidia RTX 4060 8GB or Intel Core i5-12400F, Nvidia RTX 3050 8GB I know AMD offer good stuff...
  2. safara

How to set "Move to target" ?

What setting where in the new UI do you set it such that if you are out of range of a terminal, or mob - you can right click and your avatar will auto run to within range, and either stop and open the terminal - or stop and sire the weapon? This works for my avatar, but not for my Wife's avatar...
  3. safara

How long to kill everything?

Hypothetical Question. The respawn rules are changed. Mobs will only respawn once every single mob is dead planet wide. How long would it take for every mob on the planet to be found and killed? And what would the hero who got the last one be shooting?
  4. safara

All old content links borked.

Hi All, Who knows how to find the current link to an old page on the forum. EG - an old link would be https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/events/88262-history-festival-firepower.html but this currently returns an error. What would be the link to this thread?
  5. safara

Definition of Loot 2.0 Weapon.

Returning Noob here :) What is a 2.0 weapon? Any weapon over 65% eff or something?
  6. safara

Posting a new thread in Private Forum

For those that might still use the Private soc forums and the like - are you still able to post a new thread in it?
  7. safara

Selling: Raven Harness (F)

Raven Harness (F) Looted this - Would anyone be after it or is it TT food?
  8. safara

Getting to Ancient Greece

Next Island Noob here :) How does one get to Ancient Greece? I have had a look at the wiki and that I need to talk to Samuel etc - to get some time crystals and so on, and that there is a cave called Orpheus. I have done some running about, and have doe the Papoo mission, and not Samuel just...
  9. safara

Where is Fyodor?

Hiya peops :) Anyone know where Fyodor on NI is? I have been to the cords I can find in Wiki or in here, but no joy. Cant find him. I have fixed the one robot guy but did not lead me anywhere...
  10. safara

Client Loader not responding, No support available - Game is dead?

Hi All, Am I alone in this? The client loader since yesterday - downloads the updates - then hits the Please wait message and has a Not responding notice at the top. And cant log into the support site to make a support case as the 2FA says Bad code. Game is dead? Cant log in and no means of...
  11. safara

Webshop not working?

Having issues getting into the webshop to buy some Keys. Just me?
  12. safara

Anyone else not getting email from PCF ?

Hi All :) We are trying to do a password rest for an account - but we are not getting the email with the password reset. I checked with my hosting company to see if I can add @planetcalypsoforum.com to a whitelist of something - and they say the email is not being delivered as the MX records...
  13. safara

Info: What BLP Rifle - or maybe something else?

Hi Guys n Gals :) Back and playing after a long break and not up on what the new gear is. When I stopped earlier in 2012 I had a Starkhov AS147 - and have bought a Gravis GBR 30 - a near equivalent for modern times. I also use the daily token trader higher DPS stuff like CB27 etc etc But, I...
  14. safara

Question: List members of a chat channel

Hi All :) How do you list the members of a Chat Channel you are a member of? I have seen the /listmembers command, but how to I apply it to a particular channel?
  15. safara

Commando

After an extended break from the game it was nice to come back a few months ago at Level 65 Hit and have something to aim at :)
  16. safara

Help: Got my Noob self stuck at Crystal Palace Space Sation

Hi All :) I was just zooming through space like Captain Kirk, humming tunes and counting stars, minding my own business, when all of a sudden.... Bish, Bash, Bosh - and I am dead. Ship Dead and at Crystal Palace Space Sation. There is a TP to nowhere, and a useless trade terminal that does...
  17. safara

Selling: Gremlin M

Selling full Gremlin M All full TT TT +100 Peds (30 Peds Under current Auction price)
  18. safara

Noob pets question.

Hiya All, Been away a few years. Opened a Loot box, got a pet cat. And a dog. And a Panda. Worth nothing in the TT. So what do people do with these? Are they usefull at all, or just TT for 0 Ped items? :Beerchug:
  19. safara

WoF Team Wales

Lets get this party started - we may be few in number but we can shout loudly and have won more Grand Slams than England in the Six Nations!! NATION OF CHOICE: WoF Wales FULL AVATAR NAME: Angel Spike Sunny CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): Not fussed. Gotta get me some gear to hunt, but point me...
  20. safara

Games just shuts down - Windows 8.1

Hi All, Upgraded PC to run Windows 8 from win xp. Setting the game to do everything with Windows XP sp3 compatibility seems to work. But I can log in - for about 20 seconds. Then the game crashes. Something about out of memory. My machine is not the newest but should still run the game...
  21. safara

Selling: Selling some Full Armour Sets - Hermes, Nemesis, Vigilante, Gremlin, Hunter, Dragon

Hi All :) Clearing out the inventory a bit and want to sell some armour sets that are lying about. Seems a shame to put them in auction as have collected the full sets over time so would be good sell them as a set. All UL Sets are full TT. All Sets are Male. I am in most evenings UK time...
  22. safara

I would like to be a disciple, but it wont let me.

OK, How does one become a Disciple? I never did the mentorship thing the first time, but have graduated 3 disciples in the old system. I had unfortunatly skilled to to a point back then that was too much once I found out about the mentorship thing. Would be great to give it a second go. But...
  23. safara

Was NEVERDIE'S statement just marketing?

On the 29th December 2010 NEVERDIE posted this on RockTropia forum. Linked here : http://www.neverdie.com/neverdie-studio-news/4273-planet-partner-avatars-prohibited.html The Opening Post has been modified over time, but the content remains the same. So, following this statement by NEVERDIE...
  24. safara

Buying: Hermes Shoulder Guard

If anyone has a Hermes Shoulder Guard F and wants to sell it, get in touch :)
  25. safara

Happy Birthday TDO !!

Happy Birthday TDO :yay: 5 Years old today !! Bloody Hell, that's a LOT of Beer :Beerchug:
Back