Search results

1. angelp

Selling: Shopkeeper

Item has been sold.
  2. angelp

Question: I am looking at getting this laptop

Before this turns into a desktop Vs. Laptop war I know desktops are better in fact I have on that runs EU just fine. Problem is I travel a lot and don't want to lug a desktop around. Here is the link: ASUS G51J-A1 I am interested in hearing your comments as long as it dosnt have any thing...
  3. angelp

So I was on vacation and..

I found this awesome menu at the hotel I was staying at. I didn't see the right chicken in the ingredients though..
  4. angelp

Can you say MDA?

I can now yay now I need MA (not Mindark) and then coolness :) :yay:
  5. angelp

Selling: Exeptional hyper charger (1)

Closed now thank you for inputs/ intrest
  6. angelp

168 PED Springs

Decide to run a crafting session.
  7. angelp

69 PED Droka

Here is a global I never though I would get because they never loot for me.
  8. angelp

184 Troxie

Some of us, (well me) got bored waiting for bot to attack so we did trox. Thanks to Summer, Gun and Mike for joining.
  9. angelp

68PED Thorofoid

Was out slaying bots by Emerald and this sucker got in my way. Guess it was a good thing.
  10. angelp

FYI: Vampire Head-Quarters Cadets Recruting!

Vampire Head-Quarters Cadets (VHQC) is recruiting active players. Qualified applicants must have at least 70K skills. VHQC can be used as a stepping stone to join Vampire Head-Quarters (VHQ) which requires a minimum of 140K skills. Applicants that wish to join please send a PM to me. The...
  11. angelp

Silent Globals

I did a search but I have a problem with silent globals any one else?
  12. angelp

68 PED Gazz

I loged back in after a little break and got this :) Click to enlarge
  13. angelp

First Mining Global

Just a little lyst.
  14. angelp

2154 Atrax Pro

Click to enlarge the only good Item was the AS-94 the 2100 PED was even cooler
  15. angelp

90 PED drone 01

Click to enlarge
  16. angelp

Longu gift from The Great Daikiba

The Grat Daikiba has given the Vampires HQ another Global this time it was a Team 80 PED longu. Praise the Daikiba Click to enlarge
  17. angelp

New Drone hat discovered

wow baby tell me this would nt be a bad a55 hat :)Click to enlarge
  18. angelp

Double your pleasure

Double your fun.....(insert rest of doublemint song here) The Great Daikiba has shown his mercy to me two globals in one night. I think he is trying to catch up to the great lootius. we now know there may be more than one god on our Planet. Click to enlarge PRAISE THE GREAT AND ALMIGHTY...
  19. angelp

91 PED drone Gen 01

The Great Daikiba has granted me with this splended gift for slaying drones Click to enlarge This is the first drone 01 that was worth hunting. (Edited due to typo)
  20. angelp

60 PED w/ Items

Got this little guy tonight Got pretty happy because it had been a while since I've seen one LOL Click to enlarge
  21. angelp

51 PED Berycled

Click to enlarge Was feeling like it was going to be a bad night then I run into this little guy.
  22. angelp

81 PED Atrax young w/ Items

Here is another global 81 PED with skin, bone and jaw (no item window sorry, or fireworks was checking my skills when I looted) Click to enlarge
  23. angelp

59 Berry Alpha

Click to enlarge
  24. angelp

1573 PED Atrax Young

Was down to my last 7PED then tis little guy runs up on me It was the Jaw Skin and the Rest PED Click to enlarge
  25. angelp

Atrox Provider Team global

My friends and I were out today and we scored this lucky break. sorry no loot window but I didn't get loot any way just PED. Click to enlarge
Back