Search results

1. J

Selling: One week auction

kk, going to start a auction for all my remaining stuff. Will last for one week so... when i get back on the 14th/15th from a mini vacation/break one with the highest bid gets the stuff. Will update and give a MA time for auction to be over by when i get back. If item doesn't have a BO listed...
  2. J

Selling: Bunch of stuff (apt, armors, weapons, skills, solis)

kk so items i'm selling: Bunch of armors M & F can be found in my apt. (bilton tower 3, 3b) along with alot of lower level weapons. Most of these will go for near TT so get them fast. Stuff in my apt that isn't going for near TT - ~ 3 bultac elites, ~1 full tt adapted montgomery...
  3. J

To hell with my soc m8/ giving up

Well... had some things happen over the past few days...let a friend and soc m8 (well known forum user) borrow some of my stuff, including kek, and about that same time i bought another kek in auction for tiering the one being rented out. Wasn't till after i had won the second kek that i looked...
  4. J

Allnight Drone Adventure: Kek

Hi all and welcome to my Drone hunting/skilling Log. What's planned: I miss all the logs that i used to follow that kept me out of game (not spending all my peds) so i am making one myself. I will be staying on drones for the next weeks...months...(who knows) trying to get my shortblade...
  5. J

Selling: Adapted Montgomery Anabolics/ bull tacElites

Selling the following items: Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) : 2 in stock (kept one for personal use) Bull TacEllite (L) : 3 in stock Selling A.M.A.'s for 170% (893*1.70 = 1518.10) Selling Bull tac's for 700% (235*7.00 = 1645.00)
  6. J

Uber: Furor w/ a gift

Had a good day hunting argo today and got a bit bored and wanted to try to take some furor solo. Probably should have had a larger gun but all worked out nicely :) 378.80 tt esi i think it was. This is my first hunting uber, second hunting hof, and second largest loot to date next to my amp...
  7. J

Selling: Ul ma-104

I know i said that i didn't plan on selling but things change. I would keep this amp but I'm not going to have enough time to be using this amp as much as it deserves with college coming up. I have gotten estimates for this amp over 180k but i myself don't think it's worth that much. Am going to...
  8. J

Ul ma-104

Fist off just want to say that i Do not plan on selling any time soon, i've had it for less than 1 day and i'm already making decent profit :). Just thought that i would get the forum member's opinion to a price range of what it would be worth so my friends would stop raising my hopes...
  9. J

Discovery: Ul ma-104

Haven't really had much to post on the forum until now. I have been mining like crazy lately tiering up TT finders to 0.9 for deathifier's TT+5 deal. Night before i had very nice returns with my first enmatter global since i started using the TT finders. Got me excited. Woke up this morning...
Back