1. P

Buying: ImkII

Preferably lowish Tier (guess why :)
  2. P

Selling: 5B + 6A plate sets

7 of each Give me an offer! Nero
  3. P

Selling: Imk2 T3

Selling my Imk2 T3.99 SB 65k BO 75k Auction will run for a week after SB is met. Nero
  4. P

Buying: Hedoc Mayhem, Improved

Show me your offer!
  5. P

Price Check ImkII T3 and Mayhem LR-60 augumented

I'm considering changing my setup from imkII to LR-60 (T0 or low tier) and would appreciate thoughts about price diff. Nero
  6. P

Price Check Easter ring 2019

Thinking of selling this http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=PersonalEffect&id=128
  7. P

Price Check PC Omegaton Ranger Scope MkI

How much is it worth now?
  8. P

Selling: 10k FFA stars

Contact me here or in game Nero Pelleman Wolf
  9. P

Skills for Mutant Looter ?

My highest looter prof is Mutant Looter, 44. When I compare this to hunters around my L :105, it seems low. So I checked my skills before and after filling 3 calamusoid keys (dont remember exact term) After these 3 keys I had exactly the same analysis/biology/genetics:310/159/4(!) as when I...
  10. P

Selling: Ares Perfected

I want to downgrade my perfect to augumented. So is there anyone with aug that wants to upgrade? I want 3.2k in that case
  11. P

Selling: FFA stars

sold around 10k I want 3.5 pec per point nero
  12. P

PC: FFA Mayhem stars

how much are they worth? nero
  13. P

Selling: FFA Mayhem stars

I have a cpl of thousand,let me know what you offer nero
  14. P

Selling: EST (M) 2 sets

One high tt, one low(ish) I might consider renting the higher tt set Let me know if you are interested I'm too lazy to figure out MU so just give me a reasonable offer and its yours nero
  15. P

Selling: Shogun M +50

All parts T0.9 or t1
  16. P

Selling: Est m

Full set Tt = 267.58
  17. P

Buying: lupus shins L

Must be full TT. Male Contact me here or in game plz if you have any to sell. nero pelleman wolf
  18. P

Selling: phantom M

tiers 3 except feet 2.5 and arms 2.4 Good and versatil mid level armor. Don't know what its worth so just hit me with an offer! nero pelleman wolf in-game
  19. P

Buying: Scope MkI or MkII

Let me know if you have one for sale. nero
  20. P

Loot 2.0 - what MA should have said

I applaud shorter waves because it makes risk of ruin smaller at a given budget. But even with large waves - as now - you can always recover from a dip by making the run long enough. However, theres another wave thats impossible to recover from, thats if (when) MA temporarily lowers the loot...
  21. P

deathbringers crown

1% Focus Blow, same as scope mkI and mod viceroy.Also as aug ares minus crits and reload. I find it hard to compare the above... 30k? nero
  22. P

Buying: EST arm guards (M)

let me know if you have any for sale
  23. P

Buying: EST harnes,shins,arms

Let me know if you have any of those for sale, male nero
  24. P

silver+gold argo results with imkII

To anybody whom (!) might be interested I did most of silver and 100% gold on argo elites outside troy. I did not bother with defence cost (ca 1%) since it was very close to MU (includes adj resto+ur125+me+shogun+thori-hat) one 300+ and a couple 200+ loots I never noted pecs since I figure it...
  25. P

leprachaun har to train?

Are these guys hard hard to train? I'm level 12 and it is extremely slow. Will have to stay a week at this speed (to reach L7) nero
Back