Search results

1. P

Weapon Progression

Hi, Weapon progression used to be a fairly straight forward thing. These days however, there is so much choice and I can't seem to find an accurate weapons chart, like that which we used to have. I am currently; lvl 26 laser sniper hit; 23 laser pistoleer, and; 22 ranged laser damage. That is...
  2. P

Updating Signature

Hi, I have a problem; since updating my signature a few months ago, I can't seem to update my signature any more. Am I looking in the right area for the option to do so? When I choose to edit my profile, I can see options to edit all areas, except my signature; As you can see, there is...
  3. P

PC: Ancient Red Scorpion

Hi~ Ancient Red Scorpion How much do these li'l buggers go for? What did YOU pay? And while we're at it; if anyone's selling, PM me! :D
  4. P

Best planet for UL drops?

Hi, Recently I've seen talk that Cyrene is a good place to go for UL drops. Which raises the question; can someone suggest the "best" planet to go to, in order to loot some UL gear. Any level, just UL. I'd like to loot some non-L shit for a change... Cyrene? Arkadia? Obviously not Calypso, I...
  5. P

SUCCESS = Lower TT value?

Hi, One thing I click often, is those evil lvl2 light amps. Lately (since last VU) I have noticed a change in the average TT value of a successful click. Previously a success on full condition meant that (guesstimation...) 8 times out of 10 you'd hear trumpets and get 50+ PED loot. The other 2...
  6. P

CLD Owners - A few questions

I have a few questions, for those who purchased CLD's; 1. How many CLD do you own? 2. Do you intend on buying more CLD in the future? For what reason? 3. Do you deposit more, less or same as you did prior to CLD's? Why do you think that is? 4. What do you spend your CLD payments on? 5. Has the...
  7. P

Red "X"

Hi, For some reason all items are showing up as a red "X" instead of their appropriate icon. Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem could be and how I may go about fixing it? Thanks in advance for any help! Athlon64 3000+ 4GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 8600GT note: the card itself has...
  8. P

The little BP that just keeps on giving...

Hi all, I don't post all ubers, whether HOF's or silent, but I do like to post memorable loots. For me; this is a memorable loot! :yay: My BP has dropped so many silent ubers it's seemed impossible at times... many L bp's that I didn't even imagine would drop from such a low level BP and a...
  9. P

-10k +8.5k = -1.5k... T'WAS A GOOD DAY!

I'm back... can't believe it! lol <3/hate EU... Long story short'ish; EU sux mentality -> quit EU and give away avatar with 220k+ skills -> win lots in poker over 12months -> decide to use EU to gamble excessive winnings -> register new account -> deposit lots weekly for about 3 months -> lose...
  10. P

So...

Me and the boys were browsing for MMO's and we came across this... http://www.the-top-tens.com/lists/top-ten-mmorpg-games.asp :laugh:
  11. P

Forced to start on Calypso?

A friend of mine started EU yesterday at the gateway... How do players start on Rocktropia? After finishing the training missions and heading to the TP there is no option for RT, only Calypso. Is it not possible to start on Rocktropia?
  12. P

Live support

I wish we had a live support channel so that MA can help me resolve problems that they cause for my account such as this random unwarranted lock of my account (again), which as per usual will be resolved with a "sorry for the inconvenience of having YOUR money unavailable to you, at your...
  13. P

Help: "Service Temporarily Blocked"??

I am trying to add a new gift card to my account which I have just purchased in order to deposit, however I get this message: Anyone else getting the same? Am sending a support case asap.
  14. P

Selling: 10k efd

Hi, I have 10k EFD that's looking for a good home. 18PED or the highest bid that's posted here by the next time I check the thread (I will reply to indicate latest bid is successful). This is not an auction, though it is up for the highest bid in a sense. I reserve all rights blah blah...
  15. P

Copy EU folder

Hi, I was wondering if you can copy your EU folder to another computer and have it run as normal on the other computer, or whether you have to go through the generic install process. I have heard of people copying their folder to backup installs, but not freshly installing by simply copying the...
  16. P

Multiple charges

Hi, Yesterday I was charged 3 times for my deposits. I was wondering, what is the usual process involved in rectifying the situation? I mean, obviously I sent a support case which has been "forwarded" to the "correct" department, but what I want to know is; do MA usually refund to my bank...
  17. P

Selling: 14x BluePrint Pack (incl. QR) only 14PED!

!!!!!!!!sold!!!!!
  18. P

Looting "FAILED"?!

I will post a screenshot of what I'm enquiring about soon, I'm currently hunting and want to count how many times it happens before I log out my gaming PC. Basically, I'm getting the message "failed" when trying to loot, twice now. Anyone else? What are the implications, if this means what I...
  19. P

Selling: a select few skills

10% OFF MARKET VALUE (if 8000% you get for 7200%, if 2000% you get for 1800%, if 1000% you get for 900%) IMPORTANT!! I do not have an ESI or inserter! You will need to supply both. I have done this type of trade a few times in the past, but I am still not savvy with all the calculations...
  20. P

PLEASE <enterdeity> MAKE ME A...

:idea: :umn: :bowdown: PALEEeeEEZzz :bowdown: Make a :facepalm: smilie for the forum!! :bowdown: PALEEeeEEZzz :bowdown: :yay: nb: this smilie could be as culturally important as the beginning of time itself. </brooklynstz>
  21. P

Selling: Mining Skills (Ore)

Misc. Skills @ 90% MV!! Hi all! Selling misc. skills: My prices are 10% off of the Market Value. This means if the current Market Value is 1000%, then my sale price would be 900%. You will need ESI and inserter. I do not have collateral. I have done this before so if you need some...
  22. P

Residual income!

Spent a long time clicking this up to 100QR over the last few weeks and about 100 clicks into my first run after reaching that QR, this popped up! :yay: Brings me back around break even since my last uber! :wtg: Good luck all, the race to the next HoF is ON~ ;)
  23. P

Shhhhh! Must be silent!

..be vewy vewy quiet.. :yay:
  24. P

Help: Anyone tried Range Enhancers on CND?

**CALLING ALL CND MINERS** Has anyone used many of these evil little things on CND? If so, how was the experience? What gear? What are the range improvements? ANY INFO!?
Back