Search results

1. nutrageti

Poll: Bring back a Summer mini-mayhem

Too many events, too many rings.
  2. nutrageti

Question: Migration in the universe

My god this thread is toxic.... Migration is a Calypso specific event, as others, scattered among useless comments, have already specified. To go into more detail, there is some amount of lore that could be found in the past regarding this migration, and MA still mentions stuff from time to...
  3. nutrageti

Selling: Easter 21+xmas 21 ring combo and mod 2600 Tier 3

I'll give a free bump cause this is an awesome armor that I can't afford right now :))
  4. nutrageti

Did anyone try to get EU on Steam Deck?

So I'm waiting for my new toy to arrive and then I remembered EU :D Anyone tried it on Steam Deck so far? Don't ask me how to install it on it :D
  5. nutrageti

Buying: Bought

Thread can be closed, bought!
  6. nutrageti

Question: How often do you loot rings?

Around 1,5 k boxes, 0 Rings and I mean 0.
  7. nutrageti

Sad news from my Society

Rest in peace
  8. nutrageti

Where's Wistrel?

A long time has passed since i was active in this sort of stuff, no energy for it anymore i guess
  9. nutrageti

Give me your feet!
  10. nutrageti

Well now, a bump!
  11. nutrageti

Ah, yes, the bump
  12. nutrageti

Price Check Arcticus Foot Guards (M)

+400 probably I'd say, throw it in auction sb 400 with 600 bo and see what comes of it :)
  13. nutrageti

Well bump this up
  14. nutrageti

I have all the other parts and i'm using the Adjusted Vigilante instead of the SGA Ed. (yes, the buffs work). Looking to buy or maybe trade (if you've got the Adj. set with sga feet for example? ). Make me an offer :)
  15. nutrageti

HoF: 3933 PED Merry Annihilation Daikiba 04

Pure shrapnel, still makes me happy :)
  16. 3933 Daikiba 04 MM.jpg

3933 Daikiba 04 MM.jpg

Merry Annihilation Daikiba 04 3933 ped Hof
  17. nutrageti

News: User Interface Update Postponed

Actually telling us is progress :) back in the day we'd just be wondering when that egg will be hatching :))
  18. nutrageti

Future of Creatures sub-forum

Bumping it up as well... I fear very few people have the dedication left to actually spread information to others (I certainly don't)
  19. nutrageti

Gold Rush 2021 Results - Revised

It's called good public relations (PR). Imagine it's like being called a lottery winner after you bought 10000 tickets. You sell your house, you buy a yacht, one month later the company announces they were wrong and another person won in your place (after the 2nd person brought evidence and made...
  20. nutrageti

Help: Need Help! Smuggler mission chain, IFN killpoint Challenge

https://arkadiaforum.com/threads/ifn-needs-you.11501/ Around there should probably be possible to find all these things, it's a lot of work sifting through years of posting, you can also copy this thread over there as well :)
  21. nutrageti

Selling: Shopkeeper M

Item sold, thread to be closed :)
  22. nutrageti

News: Merry Mayhem 2021

This is going to hurt :)
  23. nutrageti

Bump it up again :)
  24. nutrageti

Bump it up
  25. nutrageti

TT +4200 SB TT + 4300 BO Auction will end 3 days after SB :) Bids best here in this thread or PM. PEDs are preferred, items of interest might include Vigilante Footguards SGA Ed. M
Back