Search results

1. A

S: 6A plates

Hi! I got a set of 6A plates for sale, the tt-value is at 150 ped. Please get in touch if you are interested. /Antip Burdov
  2. A

S: Improved EWE Ep-21

Hello, I want to sell my Improved ep-21.. Please post your offers here or by using pm´s, I will sell it once I get a satisfactoring offer :) The gun has full tt value, 500 ped that is.
  3. A

Buying Imp ep-21

As the topic says, please pm me if you got one for sale ;)
  4. A

33K Hogglo Hof

Did noone notice the Hogglo young hof at 33169 ped that came 16.34 pe time? It was Star and Silverfox that got it, heard rumours about a Supremacy helmet (F) beeing looted, nothing that is confirmed though. Is it just me who is interested?
  5. A

Looks like a scam to me..

Hiya! Just got this pm from Nicky-babe.. Since Im not very skilled and dont know anyone that would direct someone to me this makes no sence :confused: The first thing I thought was, scam scam scam :silly2: I havent clicked the links because Im afraid I might get some uber haxxor trojan or so...
  6. A

S: Mind Essence

Hiya, I got Mind Essence for sale, I´m asking 450 % for it so just let me know if you need any ;)
  7. A

S: Shadow shins (M)

Hiya, I´m selling a pair of shadow shins (M). Please Pm me if you are interested ;)
  8. A

S: Black Boots (M)

Hi there, Im selling a pair of Urban Nomad Black Boots (M) for 450 ped total. The tt value is 7.5 ped so thats tt+442.5 ped. Please pm me if you are interested.
  9. A

S: Ajd Stark

Hiya, I´m selling a Adjusted Starkhov AS-97. Here´s the stats according to http://dreicc.freeprohost.com/stats.htm Adjusted AS-97 TT value: 400,00 Range: 80 Decay: 4,200 Reload: 1,20 Damage: 59 Ammo burn: 10 Damage/sec: 49,17 Damage/pec: 4,15 Please pm me with your offers.
  10. A

S: Ff Rar 9900 Me

Hiya, I´m selling a fireforge rar 9900 me. TT Value: 150 Range: 130 M Damage: 98 Reload: 2 sec Average markup with bids on the last 15 items: 3019.15 PED Average markup without bids on the last 15 items: 3562.78 PED http://www.pe-trade.net/index.php?p=query2&q_id=1538 Please pm me with...
  11. A

Buying a ML-35

As the topic says, please pm me with your price.
  12. A

Selling mining skill implant

Hello, I´m selling a full mining skill implant, tt is 0.99 ped It is now in the auction for 3500 ped but I am taking offers here aswell, it will only be sold once I´m satisfied with the bid.
  13. A

Selling,to much to list here...

Sold Everything has been SOLD.
  14. A

Selling Vigilante (M), Good Firestorm chip.

Selling a Vigilante armor (M) and a good firestorm chip. Price tt+270 ped for the vigi and tt+400 for the firestorm chip.
  15. A

Shame on you!

Shame on you :wise: Now you all probably wonder why I write this :silly2: Well I pushed the button new posts but there where none... :( You have to do better than that if you want be to stay :D
  16. A

Ugh

Just wanted you lovely people to know that I´m around :)
Back