Search results

1. Madchick

testing

just testing.......
  2. Madchick

Selling: Starkhov AS-147

Hey, selling this great gun, Teir 2.8, Full TT 195 ped +3000 SB +3300 BO, i will end it 24hrs after SB is met, Madchick
  3. Madchick

Melbourne Meet & Great 27th/august/2011

Heya ppl, Yes were having another Meet and Great, its been far to long since that last one, There's not to many details at this point but they will be coming in the next few days, i thought i would just put something up to start getting the word out there, What we know so far is...
  4. Madchick

GTS 240 Or GTS 250,

Hey just looking at buying a new Vid card, Has anyone got either of these cards, and if so how well do they run the game I've got a Quad core 4gb ram but i'm only using the onboard geforce 8500, and it struggles, Any advice Madchick
  5. Madchick

HoF: Freq HL14 (L)

Just out on a little hunt and this little puppy poped up, 467ped with MU so i'm pretty happy Madchick
  6. Madchick

Aussie Melb Meet up!!!

Heya guys and girls, I figured its time to have a few ppl over to put some face's to the Names, When: 15th of august 2009 Lunch at my local pub where we can have a nice meal and a few drinks. Then head back gyps place for a few MORE drinks and to talk some EU stuff...
Back