Search results

1. Lexie

Selling: Nano Katana UL Auction

Hello, I set my Nano Katana UL for sale, it served me very well but i play less atm. Interested players know the value off the sword but for those who don't, just check the stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Nano_Katana To sum up: - Uber Eco longblade -...
  2. Lexie

Nano Katana (UL) for rent.

Renting: UL Nano Katana tier 6.x Hello, I set my Nano Katana for rent just because i play less then i did before and i don't wanna sell it for now. Interested players know the value off the sword but for those who don't just check the stats here...
  3. Lexie

Renting: UL Nano Katana tier 6.x

Hello, I set my Nano Katana for rent just because i play less then i did before and i don't wanna sell it for now. Interested players know the value off the sword but for those who don't just check the stats here: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Nano_Katana To sum up...
  4. Lexie

Selling: Bunch off Beauty stuff.

This beauty stuff is collecting dust in my storage. Amount TT value Cosmetic Pen (Sea Green) 9 36,00 Eyeshadow (Gold) 2 16,00 Eyeshadow (Hollywood Cerise) 5 35,00 Eyeshadow (Medium Purple) 2 14,00 Eyeshadow (Olive Drab) 1 7,00 Eyeshadow (White) 4 28,00 Face Paint (Olive) 1 5,00 Face Paint...
  5. Lexie

Looking for Other soc

Hi, I'm a 38 years old male from Belgium, speaking dutch and English. My ava is 4 years now and count about 175k skills. I'm mainly a hunter using longblades. Looking for a active hunting soc ( +10 ppl online during 2100-2300 european time would be nice ). Would like to join team/soc hunts...
  6. Lexie

Selling: Esi 211.06 TT

Hi all, Esi for sale 211.06 TT Feel free to bid. If i recieve a decent offer, consider it sold :) Offers in this thread or via pm i don't care. Highest bid now : 665% or 1403.55 ped.
  7. Lexie

Furor eye

I have looted a furor eye. Anyone has an idea what this is worth ? All ideas welcome greetings Lexie Selling thread :furor eye
  8. Lexie

Selling: Furor eye.

Just looted a furor eye from an eviscerator. No markup value for the item but i know it's needed to make furor dna. Reply in this thread with your offer or send me a pm. I'm not i a hurry to sell...:smoke: Deathifiers and Neverdie's off this world, place your bets :) Greetings Lexie...
  9. Lexie

Help: Mentoring, can't add a presention.

Heya, With the mentor system i would add my registration as mentor. Went to the mentoring system but can't fill in any info about myself in the presentation field. Anyone who could help me ?
  10. Lexie

Minimum dps to hunt longtooth.

Heya, Just wondering what's the minimum dps i should do, to comfortably hunt longtooth. I never hunted that high health mob and entropedia has no info about reg speed. greetings and hopefully i see you @ longtooth grounds soon ;)
  11. Lexie

Renting Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition Tier 2.x

I have a opalo sga for rent, see stats off the opalo here . Renting goes as follows: You get from me a fully repaired opalo sga and you provide me a collatoral off 350 peds. When returning the opalo sga it has to be fully repaired and i pay you back the collatoral - the rent. Rent: * 1...
  12. Lexie

Selling: Riker UL1 (L) and riker UL2 (L) sale.

While doing the Armax mission i collect alot off riker ul1 (L) and riker ul2 (L) guns. @ the moment i have 18 pieces in storage. I'm selling these guns under market value: Riker UL 1 ( L) day mu -1% Riker UL 2 (L) day mu -1% If you buy multiple in once i can do even better ;)...
  13. Lexie

Uber: My 2nd Uber: 3412 Ped Argo Adult.

While grinding for the bronze mission i got this nice uber :) . Yes that one din't count towards the bronze mission but wtf ;) Mostly oil btw Greetings Lexie
  14. Lexie

Selling: Bulc Sale off Kinetic Attack chip III (L)

Selling for +- 132 ped Kinetic Attack chip III(L) ( 6 pieces ) Asking 103% if you buy All in once Post here, Send PM, send pm ingame or whatever way you find to contact me. greetings Lexie
  15. Lexie

Selling: UL Kilic Vass Tier 2.9

Hey Selling my kilic Vass Tier 2.9 atm. Wanna sell this because i upgraded to a Nano katana. I realy like the weapon and hunted many diff mobs with it from argo - atrox. The two tier slots you can use are just great. Send me you offers pls. Check this for stats Headlines: damage: 40-80 (...
  16. Lexie

Selling: Omegaton Shop

Selling shop:Omegaton West Habitat, Delta tower, Block B, Shop#1. Shop has 50 items and 10 items in display area. It is very close to the tp. Selling the shop because i have no time anymore to manage it. ( ore - enm trading, hunting, rl things ). Boost your bussiness with a shop ...
  17. Lexie

Excell list test

blab balalsjdlfq ljsdlflsdfjqljljksqlfdljlksqdf
  18. Lexie

FYI: Auto-fire works now !!!!!

Heya, I just noticed that auto-fire ( holding left mouse key until mob is dead ) if working now. Don''t know how long it is but can't be that long. I used before a script my soc m8 made see this Thread . This worked good except few minor things. Then i bought me a new gaming mouse with...
  19. Lexie

Question: Are Enchancers nerfed since Last Vu ?

Heya, I'm a regular user off a kilic vass tier 2. Sometimes i hunt without (dmg) enchancer sometimes i use them. From my experience i lost about 1 enchancer in 300-400 ped decay off my sword ( before the tiering vu ). That was fine with me and i was planned to use them more and more and even...
  20. Lexie

Help: What Armour Next ?

Heya, I'm playing for about 2 year now and mostly using pixie or shogun armour. This mixed with 2a, 6a and 5b plates. I'm pretty happy that i choose for shogun when i started with little higher mobs. With the plates you can switch a bit looking for a good setup ( protection / eco ). Atm i'm a...
  21. Lexie

Problem making ad on my sign.

Hello, Just bought a sign that i would place in my shop. I can edit the text, backgrounds, etc . Taking preview works but when i wanna make the ad then it tells me: you have to be the manager off the estate to make this ad. What can be wrong here ? I claimed the shop, payed the fee, stuff...
  22. Lexie

Uploading pic's in private albums + resolution ?

Heya, Just tried to upload few images in an album but had two problems. - couldn't choose to upload in a (private album) - my pics where automaticly resized ( even they where under 1024x768 ) Anyone with help on this ?
  23. Lexie

Lexie's Mining Gear Shop: Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Block B, Shop #1

Heya, Atm i would like to inform you that I'm the new owner off a shop (Omegaton West Habitat, Delta Tower, Block B, Shop #1). The shop contains: finders, excavator, refiners, mining enchancers and amps. All mining Echancers Level I and II i craft myself and are daily restocked. The...
  24. Lexie

Why would you buy something in a shop instead off auction ?

Heya, I'm considering to buy a ( little ) shop but was wondering: 1 Why would you buy something in a shop instead off in auction ? 2 What stuff would you like to see in a shop: mining gear, weapons, clothes, ...? 3 Would you only buy something in a shop if it is cheaper then in auction ? 4...
  25. Lexie

Item points in shops.

Checked some shop info terminals and this question bumped in my mind: If there states for examp 100 items on a shop does that mean you can sell max 100 items in that shop? Or does it mean you can place max 100 items ? If you decorate the shop with carpets, lamps, table, paintings, ... does...
Back