Search results

1. mycokerewards

Question: Can HQD be converted into EFD?

I hope the answer is not in a place that is so obvious by others, but anyways.... In EF, you can convert EFD into PED, and vice versa. The concept of HQD came from the existence of EFD, and then it became real after gamersHQ.com was created. This then creates a link between the two, because...
  2. mycokerewards

Hey, Let It Rock is on American Idol at time of writing!

For those who have heard the song TOO many times, it is on American Idol right now, for those in the US. edit: actually, it was on Dancing with the Stars(I guess I was switching it too fast)
  3. mycokerewards

The Coolest Art Style That I Have Ever Seen

CLICK ME! :painter: Too bad this kind of art is not usually visible on EF's message editor. Wonder why? It is because spaces at beginning of lines are DELETED. Nooooooooooo.......why does EF do this? Whhhyyyyyyy? :cry: Hope I actually get my poll up this...
  4. mycokerewards

Question: How Long will Dropped Items Last?

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ Please Answer The Poll. ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑ I've always wondered: when will an item that is dropped somewhere disappear if nobody bothers to pick it up? I hope the answer ain't on the forum. I've seen people on EF say: "find missing PED somewhere in [somewhere]" for...
  5. mycokerewards

Question: Would you like NotePad and Drafts on EntropiaForum?

I don't know about you, but I personally would like some kind of note-taker on EF. Of course, people will say "just open up NotePad or WordPad on your computer. Just as simple as that." But, what if you go onto different computers; you don't want to email it, it's too much of a time consumer...
  6. mycokerewards

Question: Should I Follow This Beginners Guide ?

this is meant for both me and other people (noobs, if you want to call them that) [general] Should I follow what this guide says [specific] ► should I buy the TT pistol (Omegaton M2100) or sell my TT rifle (Sollomate Opalo) and then buy it ► should I try to still sell my sweat for .5...
  7. mycokerewards

Wonder if anybody else has this?

Does anybody have some sort of mental disorder or illness? Keep it personal if you want. If you want to talk about it, post after voting. It would help if you posted your phobias.... poll choices: --> AD[H]D = attention deficit [hyperactivity] disorder --> OCD = obsessive compulsive disorder...
  8. mycokerewards

What is your favorito music?

What is your favorite music? EntropiaRadio is great and amazing, and there are certain stations you prefer over others. This will lead to a few open questions: What is your favorite genre of music? What are your favorite bands and groups? What are your favorite songs? And if you do listen to...
  9. mycokerewards

Question: Google Calypso...

Imagine Google Earth, detail after detail of roads, houses, land masses, and rivers. But what if you make this real life software go on Entropia Universe. Alas, you now have Google Calypso, the new mapping system that is actually a globe instead of the traditional maps. This has not been done...
  10. mycokerewards

Funny signs....

Have you ever seen those construction signs sometimes when you going to work. Traffic builds up, you're almost late for work, and those construction workers, always helps having them around....*I can't get the picture* Another traffic problem we face on the weekdays....*still can't get the...
  11. mycokerewards

Question: best weapons....

Many people just start out buying some weapon and experimenting it to see if it is good. Then eventually, they happen to pick a really bad one, and lose many PED. To prevent others from this, can someone please post a list of weapons(ranged, melee, etc.) that a person should first get and then...
  12. mycokerewards

smiley face contest: FEBRUARY

As in the title, this is a smiley face contest :duh:: At first glance, :confused::confused: you think this is stupid; just try it, it should end up awesome. This is the contest: → most coolest smiley face situation (you can post multiple if you want; award) The situational contest is rated...
  13. mycokerewards

Info: Glitchs....

If you have seen glitches.... I am addicted to glitches, I mean really addicted to the cool ones. Please list some awesome glitches that you have experienced or had and please state if it could be done with a certain method, or if it either is still possible, or if it's fixed (errrrr.....). I...
  14. mycokerewards

711 is awesome....

Of course he's awesome; he is the one managing this awesome Entropia Forum. Though he didn't create Project Entropia (I'd give the credit to MindArk :yay:), this guy is still awesome! [I think I should stop saying 'awesome'] *clearing throat* Well, Seven-Eleven is extremely well-known as the...
  15. mycokerewards

How do you get to the Oil Rig

I am kind of tired of people of people saying that "you shouldn't go the oil rig." Ask why, and you'll hear something like "well, it takes a long while to get there... then there are these mobs, you know...." These people either have done it before with no success, or they want the oil to...
Back