Search results

1. tuxxan

Selling: Removed

The auction starts when SB has been placed and lasts for 24h after that. All bids should be posted in the comments below so everyone can see whos bidding to avoid shady bids. PM if you are interested in makeup Service.
  2. tuxxan

Selling: Combustive Attack Nanochip 1 (ITEM SOLD)

Perfect little toy and very eco to use, tier 191/200 and ready to tier to I. PM Tuxxen Skeleton Storm ITEM SOLD!
  3. tuxxan

Buying: Ozpyn Chon S1X1 and [Omegaton A101] (Got the Items. CLOSE)

Send pm to Tuxxen Skeleton Storm
  4. tuxxan

Buying: Make up

If you got any for sale let me know i currently need: [Face Paint (Red)] [Face Paint (White)] [Face Paint (Dark Green)] [Face Paint (Black)] [Face Paint (Purple)] [Face Paint (Dark Green)] [Face Paint (Yellow)] (I might buy other colors too) [Cosmetic Pen (White)] [Cosmetic Pen...
  5. tuxxan

Selling: Wasp Queen Undeveloped Wing

Taking offers, pm.
  6. tuxxan

Selling: Modifired EMT kit EK-2350 (SOLD)

tier 1, Tuxxen is going to start carp fishing again and i need a new fishing pool. SB 5.2k Killahbee BO 6k Time started! Auction ends at 2016-06-17 15:00 swedish time Note that this items is tier 1, there is not a better time to pick this bad boy up. I do NOT accept people to be anonymous If...
  7. tuxxan

Selling: Adj pixi, Mah'ketta 6A, 5A plates.

Selling the following items: Full set: Mah'ketta F Full set : Adj pixi F Full set Mark.6A SOLD Full set Mark.5A SOLD Regards, Tuxxen
  8. tuxxan

Selling: Welding wire Blueprint (L)

Selling a ton Bluprints of this kind looking for a bulk sale.
  9. tuxxan

Buying: Lokabhu Electrifier Sword

Got one, close please.
  10. tuxxan

Help: Library level 2

How do you get to use the level abilites on your pet? I can only use the level 1 and my pet is level 6 :confused:
  11. tuxxan

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 (SOLD)

Taking offers on this very nice low level rifle. With a a102 (which is one of the amps that is very cheap to buy) You get 13,34 DPS with an 2.957 DPP. SB:+349 BO: +400 Current: none Auction ends 48h after first bid is placed. /Tuxxen
  12. tuxxan

How do ubers sell their loot?

I got all my hunting loot to Caly today and when i view the auctioneer i find it very odd that under the years i been playing the game i rarely see any uber names selling stacks like oils or hide and they must have ton of it? Do they have crafters that buy it below auction MU? or do they just...
  13. tuxxan

Buying: Compet deed

Looking to buy Compet deeds Send PM with offers or add me ingame. //Tuxxen
  14. tuxxan

Selling: Storage Clean.

Need to free up peds from storage. if you find anything you like send a PM. Most items will go slightly under MU.. I reserve the right to ignore people with silly offers. 1 A large trout (L) 1 1.00 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 2 A large trout (L) 1 0.90 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 3 A large trout (L) 1...
  15. tuxxan

Buying: Trading mod2350+peds for mod 2600

Close this please, going to tier my mod2350 insted.
  16. tuxxan

Bot user on Cyrene

Hello my friends! Today when i was out hunting someone in chat told me there was a guy bot hunting on panelons youngs, i figured i might go check it out. this person was doing some weird stuff, like attacking my mobs and another guys mobs, i tried to talk with him but no reply. The best part...
  17. tuxxan

Selling: Dire Weed Flaxen

Dire Weed Flaxen TT value 685.80 ped. Selling below Markup. /Tuxxen
  18. tuxxan

Tuxxen's Healing Service.

Save decay by using me as you're healer!! Level 20 Paramedic Items: Modified EMT kit Ek-2350 1.Cost of this service is decay of the tool. (tip is optional but not required) 2. You pay me after hunt is done. The good thing about me is that i play a ton of hours every day since i do not...
  19. tuxxan

Selling: Weapons / Armors / Misc

Selling the following items below Markup. I belive these items are perfect for shop owners to resell. Buy it all and you get a nice discount in MU. Rifles / Pistols: Ozpyn BRS - P2 (L) x14 Ozpyn BPX - P2 (L) x10 Ozpyn BRS - P6 (L) x5 Ozpyn BPX - P6 (L) x6 Ozpyn BRS - P5 (L) x2 Ozpyn LPX - P2...
  20. tuxxan

Buying: Mod 2350

Close please /Tuxxen
  21. tuxxan

Entropialife

Does anyone know a Entropia life admin? I need my name changed there. If you know one please send contact info to me. Thanks! /Tuxxen
  22. tuxxan

Selling: Xent Tech Light Rifle X3

Taking offers on this very nice low level rifle. With a a102 (which is one of the amps that is very cheap to buy) You get 13,34 DPS with an 2.957 DPP. SB:+349 BO: +400 SOLD FOR BO to Lukasz First Auction ended on Start bid from Coon 365ped. Secound auction in progress. (since i have 2 of...
  23. tuxxan

Selling: Athenic Ring Perfected

SOLD for BO. The buyer want to stay anonymous. Auction ended. This items will be sold within 48 hours of initial bids. I believe the ring are priced to sell for buyout. good luck!
  24. tuxxan

Uber: This have been the most retarded day of my life.

Today I looted an Perfected Ahtenic Ring from opening boxes, The amount i open was 3 before i got it, a total of 50 boxes was bought. My luck didnt stop there after about 20 min I looted an UL rifle Xent tech Light Rifle x3. But wait it didnt stop here either because another 30 min later i...
  25. tuxxan

Uber: Ring

Just looted this baby. Never in my sweetest dreams would i think I would ever loot anything like this. And not only that but my friend turn 30 today! This will be a day to remember :)
Back