Search results

1. Sunrider

Buying: Anyone selling a tank?

Turret or not. (Megingjord)
  2. Sunrider

Buying: I want a shop in Arkadia - if anyone is selling

I'd prefer on in Celeste South or North, but not really feeling too fussy about it. PM me offers, or replay with a location we can check out. :wtg:
  3. Sunrider

Buying: Looking to Buy - TP III (TT+2000)

I would like to buy a TP chip. Sellers? :wtg: Bought one, little more than I wanted to pay, but WOOT!
  4. Sunrider

Selling: Sunrider Clothing Sale

:cool: I have too many clothes and some of my favorites don't get worn anymore. We moved from Nevada, and the Nevadan cowboy look stayed behind. And we're doing team uniforms, so I have to raise some capital. I also have a bunch of other stuff, berycled, and exarosaur and so forth, I'll...
  5. Sunrider

Buying: Teleportation Chip III or IV

Hi I'm looking for one of these. I found a TP V at the mall I could buy, but would rather something closer to my Level. PM or list in auction Thanks Bob
  6. Sunrider

Buying: Near dead stuff for show

Howdy, Looking for some long blades, near-dead, but equipable. Just to dance with. :yay: Green light saber, like an Omegaton Caus Tik (L) :yay: Blue Light Saber, like a Genesis Niflhiem (L) And to go with the long brown coat and brown fedora, a near dead whip please. :wtg: (Indiana...
  7. Sunrider

Buying: Teleportation Chip V

Long have I coveted this chip, and I recently had a someone that was willing to sell me one, but somebody outbid me. (Rats!) :cussing: But maybe there's somebody else out there with a TP V that would be willing to part with it. :hug: But maybe some ubers or MA could answer a question: I'm...
  8. Sunrider

Buying: Regen VI

OK, I have shot fungoids 'til blue in the face to get my Regeneration VI chip. I give up, I'll start hunting for an Entropian looking to sell his/hers. Looking to buy Regen VI chip And I'll start hunting Berycleds to get my Regen VIII chip. :laugh: Thanks in advance, Bob
  9. Sunrider

RULDS2? - New Zion LDS

A society for us! Family-friendly Entropian players. New Zion LDS Contests for the kids, Group Outings, TT hunts, Teleporter runs, Teen Chaperones, and more. We’re not just family-friendly, we are a family. We are a Christ-Centered group dedicated to having fun, and helping each other. When...
  10. Sunrider

Rulds2?

A society for us! Family-friendly Entropian players. Contests, Group Outings, TT hunts, Teleporter runs, Teen Chaperones, Mentors, and more. We’re not just family-friendly, we are a family. We are a Christ-Centered group dedicated to having fun, and helping each other. When you see a purple...
  11. Sunrider

Question: I wonder if someone could help me find Xeremite

HI, OK, I'd like to mine or loot Xeremite Ore. Can anybody point me at the critter, or the location, general depth, etc. Thanks, Bob
  12. Sunrider

Another n00b question probably inthe wrong spot

My wife bought me a book she found called, "How to make big money in Entropia" over on Lulu in the "How to" section. (We're rebuilding our bathroom, ourselves. Don't do that.) Anyway, I've been reading it and getting pretty pumped up today. Anybody else hear of this? None of my MySpace...
  13. Sunrider

Silly question - Mindforce Implants

Quick one. Do the higher mindforce implants hold more than one chip at a time? Obviously you don't equip more than one at a time, but can you put more than one chip in to any of the models? Thanks, Bob
  14. Sunrider

Question: Society - Friendly, enemy, neutral

Does anybody know what this means or how to change it. There are a few societies I would list as friendly, and one or two as hostile. But even when the society leader and i both check the friendly option at the same time, nothing changes. Any thoughts? Bob :rolleyes:
  15. Sunrider

FYI: Rulds2?

A society for us! Family-friendly Entropian players. Contests, Group Outings, TT hunts, Teleporter runs, Teen Chaperones, Mentors, and more. We’re not just family-friendly, we are a family. We are a Christ-Centered group dedicated to having fun, and helping each other. When you see a purple...
  16. Sunrider

RULDS2? New Zion LDS is Recruiting

A society for us! Family-friendly Entropian players. Contests, Group Outings, TT hunts, Teleporter runs, Teen Chaperones, Mentors, and more. We’re not just family-friendly, we are a family. We are a Christ-Centered group dedicated to having fun, and helping each other. When you...
Back