Search results

1. Latinangel1000

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.IV

Put the gun at the auction in EU, hopefully someone will bid on it. sold in auction for 1,000 peds
  2. Latinangel1000

Scape from Atrox Island

After several failed intents i was able to leave Ithaca island, i became addict to killing atrox and the globals it will produce, but it was deceptivly expensive too, i was using a lot of ammo, decay in armor and weapons was really high, and mining was nearly non existent for me. I was a bit...
  3. Latinangel1000

Atrox Weeks

I decided to do an experiment, since i needed to rise my skill levels and i knew that the atrox are easier for me to kill, (young to Provider, can take guardian but need to do a lot of fapping), i decided to spend a couple weeks at Fort Ithaca, with his large population of atrox and very few of...
  4. Latinangel1000

Hof by mistake

my levels are still low, so i dont usually mess with big mobs, even when some of them i can kill using a large amount of ammo and faping, no counting armor decay and the occasional dead and reviving in a far away station from where i was (a problem because sometimes i have a claim when i get...
  5. Latinangel1000

Hunting in the nude

my first blog entry, wow. I have been hunting a lot lately trying to raise my skills, but i was tiring of the mobs i have been hunting (atrox, feffoids, Maffoids and other foids, plus whatever else came my way) so i decide to go hunt some daikibas and combibos at the sweatting camp to renew...
  6. Latinangel1000

Help: Profession Range Damage

I m not much of a noobie anymore (3 months), but i m still learning all the time, so i hope that someone can answer a few questions for me and maybe give me some sugestions too. I have been using Rifle since i began, (Opallo to Justifier IV) my rifle skill is close to 3000. I havent use BLP...
Back