Search results

1. A

Wss/hog geae

That's right I'm curious, why they trying to fire sell? Loot 2.0 has changed the game. It's changed the system. Are they the first to adapt? Already figured out the new system? Or are they trying to recoup peds before it's too late? Here it is there are multiple "uber" items up for grabs...
  2. A

Selling: unL gears

M83 t9.4 Become relevant in PvP or hunt eco on prots and many of the slow moving mobs in game. SB: 35k ped BO: 45k ped May have a hyper204 available with the sale of the gun. Eon M full set all t2.9 Hunt eco with 5bs, or tackle any robot in game solo. Add some plates and you can do some PvP...
  3. A

Entropedia.info

Entropedia.info had been somewhat out dated the last few years but was still very very useful. That said it has been offline for over a week now. Can we get someone to manage and take care of the site for once? I mean at least allow the info to be seen... Arkon
  4. A

Selling: Armors, various gear

Upgrade has been acquired; that said these great armor sets are available for purchase. All must make a new home, so feel free to make an offer. Peds only please. Unl Cetus M [Cetus Thigh Guards (M)] t1.8 [Cetus Helmet (M)] t2.6 [Cetus Shin Guards (M)] t3.2 [Cetus Harness (M)] t3.3 [Cetus...
  5. A

Buying: ruby or rubies

I need these pm me with what ya got and price
  6. A

Buying: optax M

Looking for this armor either version... pm me parts and prices you have to offer. Arkon
  7. A

Selling: [Yau Kung Mun Pet]

Selling this bad boy... SB: 1k BO: (no clue atm) ill let this run a few days item will be sold by end of 6/29/15 happy bidding I also have 1: [Mei Hua Quan Pet] make me an offer...
  8. A

Selling: Cetus unL

This is the ONLY unlimited set of Cetus in game, male or female. 2 part t3 4 parts t2 1 part t1 Took me over a year to piece this set together. It is perfect for vanguards, big troopers, legions, and drone elites! I have an opportunity to upgrade. New sb bo SB: TT+ 8k BO: TT+ 10k This is...
  9. A

Selling: Cld

Selling 15 CLD at 1400 ped EA.
  10. A

Selling: Adj M450 Hedoc

Tier 4.4 Adjusted m450 SB: TT+ 5k BO: TT+ 6.5k Current TT: 2409.XX Fap is in use daily and TT drops. pm me or add me in game. arkon
  11. A

Selling: Aud

Selling 65 AUD for 49 ped ea, add me ingame or pm me here Jordan arkon fultz
  12. A

Selling: SGA armors

SGA Vigilante M(one of highest tiered sets in game) Arm guards: tier 2.4 Foot guards: tier 2.4 Gloves: tier 2.1 Harness: tier 2.8 Helmet: tier 2.6 Shin guards: tier 2.2 Thigh guards: tier 2.3 sold only as a set. SB tt+2k BO tt+2.25k Buyer couldn't come up with funds back on the market...
  13. A

Info: Hit Rate

The new system change with all the new weapons and such? Im maxxed on my m83 unL and have been using it for months now... that said ive ran many many tests on L and unL weapons all with similar results most recent tracking I did: total shots fired: 14398 Hits: 12917 Misses: 1481 Hit rate...
  14. A

Selling: [Chronicle Helmet (M)]

For sell is a freshly looted Chronicle Helm M unL. If your interested in buying no need for item info. SB TT+5.5k ped BO tt+6.8kk ped Im only interested in clds and peds at this point. got interest but only have items I may think about other options. worst I can say is no... auction ends 2...
  15. A

Selling: Armors & amp

No rush to sell but I have a few items id like to move on, since they collecting dust in my storage. All parts are sold as TT+*** SGA Martial M Arm guards: tier 3.0 Foot guards: tier 3.0 Gloves: tier 2.0 Harness: tier 3.6 Helmet: tier 2.6 Shin guards: 3.0 Thigh guards: 2.5 Sold only as a set...
  16. A

sga martial M

I'm curious how many sets exist? If you find a full 7/7 please put in info of who has it. 1 set owned by me. Often times seen on jay jay also. 1 set owned by Kawa Shurkamp Saki of SZ Enterprises. I'll keep info updated. This is for my own reference on rarity really.
  17. A

Buying: pristine crystal shards

Paying pure ped add me in game or pm me here with offers.
  18. A

Buying: a204, adj a204, or imp a204

Pm me here or add me in game with offers.
  19. A

cb26 rental with rebates

Want to win the proteron event? Or want to take your share of the super nova event? Do so with an unL cb26 tier 6.6. I'm offering this gun for 28 clds a week and I'll keep revenue for that week (Clds returned after rental period). Rental can be for 1 week or 1 month or 1 year(no time...
  20. A

finally!

Ive had to send my pc off for warranty work so been using the app for some crafting and suction searching. Anyhow i am posting cause i finally hit a hof on the app was starting to think it was impossible. Look at entropialife for proof. No pic since it was on my phone.
  21. A

FYI: give us a reason to have high TT unL items

With all the new low tt items dropping its kinda killed the market on some of the older stuff. So why not make every item only repairable from which planet it comes from. For instance i have a cb26 with max tt ~13k i repair it to 7.5 k usable is only 6.5 k so if im on ark it becomes unusable...
  22. A

Selling: UBERNESS but affordable

Nope not quiting but i do have rl keeping me busy and these items are on the chopping block. Unl cb26 tier 6.5 won a prize in cat 2 MM 2012 bo tt+42.5k Unl sga martial (M) tier1-2 won a prize in cat 3 MM 2012 bo tt+ 37.5k Unl adj m450 tier 2.6 didnt participate in MM 2012 bo tt+ 27.5k Unl sir...
  23. A

bcs game...

I enjoyed every minute of it... how bout them irish? Lmfao
  24. A

Buying: unL m83

Buying or trading for an unL m83 predator. in coordination with m83 I'll be wanting an a204 laser APM! I'm also interested in spirit mk II ten edition! Whichever I can buy first! If you want a lower lvl weapon thats unL i have that, in the form of an unL cb26 at tier 6.6 I also have to offer a...
  25. A

Buying: sigyn M parts

I need all parts atm pm me your offers Thanks arkon Will update as parts are aquired now only parts needed: Helm Foot Arms Gloves Thighs
Back