Search results

1. ~Sky~

Selling: Shopkeeper (F)

Selling a beautyful F shopkeeper for tt + 2k ped SB/BO. Contact me on the forum or PM me ingame (EldRaine Sky Learner) Thank you in advance!
  2. ~Sky~

Buying: Hedoc SK-20 regular or Adjusted

Hello, I am interested in buying one of these tools, please PM me with your offers! Have a wonderful Christmas, Sky
  3. ~Sky~

Downloading update loop

Hello, I seem to be stuck in a loop while downloading the new update. The update starts and after a couple of megs downloaded it says I'm downloading at the speed of 3.5 gigs (!!) and nothing really happens. I've tried reinstalling the game twice, same problem, tried in compatibility mode...
  4. ~Sky~

Buying: Bicak Blix L

Hello, i'm looking to buy bicak blix L please pm me if u have any :) tyvm best of luck, Sky
  5. ~Sky~

Buying: Bicak Kek

Good day, I'm looking to buy a Bicak Kek, pure peds - PM me with your offers :ahh:
  6. ~Sky~

Buying: UL Bicak Kek

hi, i'm buying a low or close to low tt bicak kek, pm me with your offers. looking at about tt+250, any tier i guess but pm me with your offer, mby we can make some other arrangement
  7. ~Sky~

Selling: Breer M1a (L) BP with QR 75,4

Taking offers on this nice bp's - got a few nice hofs with it, including cutter one UL bp L ;) selling cause crafting is too expensive atm so let's talk if the bp suits you :D
  8. ~Sky~

Selling: Evade

Taking offers on this evade chip, looking around week mu, but throw me a deal ;) Click to enlarge
  9. ~Sky~

Buying: BLUEPRINTS: m1a p1a s60

selling the above mentioned blueprints, taking offers here. I will sell to those people whose offer suits me best. Thank you Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. ~Sky~

Rare Rutic Slo (L) BP (L)

hello, i've looted a Rutic Slo L bp L with 1 click, market value says that the last was sold for 5310000% (saying 1 click is worth 531 ped). what do you think this bp is worth, and if you are interested in buying it, feel free to send me a pm ;)
  11. ~Sky~

Selling: Angel Thighs F

Selling Angel thighs F SB: tt+5k BO: tt+5,5k auction will end 72hrs after the start bid has been met :) EDIT: interested into trades also (Dante + peds, UL Jag parts... make your offer)
  12. ~Sky~

Achievement: First unlock in the new VU - BPC

Hey! I got this nice unlock a few days ago :yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  13. ~Sky~

Question: Phantom VS Ghost - how much better is it?

Hello :) I'm thinking of getting a full set of Phantom. I used Ghost + 5B up till now, but would like some better armor for imp/cut/stab mobs - so I would like people who have experience with BOTH armors to tell me what they can and cannot kill in Phantom (weapons i use are LR53, HL11 + a104...
  14. ~Sky~

Full Phantom F

hey guys :) i'm wondering how much is a full Phantom F set worth atm, so if u have any info i would be grateful :) thanx :wtg:
  15. ~Sky~

#2 hunting team :)

I'm pleased to announce that our society team, rEvolution Within, is now #2 in the top 100 teams in the last 30 days :yay::yay::yay: Click to enlarge good work guys :handgun::bull::rocket:
  16. ~Sky~

LA's and OLA's with MERPS owners

If you are an owner of a Merp LA, please contact me via PM. Thank you VERY MUCH :beerchug::bowdown:
  17. ~Sky~

Achievement: 60 agility

Finally got 60 agility - next step is 70 and medium hp :yay::yay: Click to enlarge
  18. ~Sky~

Selling: 320 PED esi

this thread can be locked, item placed on the ingame auction :) tyvm
  19. ~Sky~

Just some stones

I hate Wednesdays. I woke up at Nymph. Same as every day. Day after day I wake up at the same city, next to the same machines, looking at the same auctioneers. We don't even talk anymore, not even "Hello.". We know each other too good, so there's no real point in talking much - I hate them for...
  20. ~Sky~

Achievement: First spacecraft :)

I finally found my first spacecraft as can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFHk6oDiKHk Was a 25 ped beacon inside, that made me smile even more :yay::yay:
  21. ~Sky~

HoF: A different approach

In order of not spamming this sub-forum I decided to put some of my team screenshots into a vid for you to watch. Enjoy guys ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAO2EnjRvo&feature=channel_page
  22. ~Sky~

HoF: Loud and silent

It was a great day yesterday, after a few hogglo globals, we decided it was time to switch mob. The loot was bad, and then we hit this one: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I went on hunting, and got this silent HoF on an ambu: Click to enlarge The ESI is 18,41 PED :yay::yay::yay:
  23. ~Sky~

what a CRAZY afternoon

My socmate, Haylie, and I went on a small hunt. First we started with Hogglos: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Then we set of on big troxes: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge After the trox run, 2 socmates joined us. First we tried Hogglos (i love this...
  24. ~Sky~

a nice day for me

Yesterday was my lucky day, after passing an exam this baby came up Click to enlarge followed by a nice oily global. Click to enlarge When the rest of the EU was busy checking out the new mob, I went out and got this nice one Click to enlarge so, i think that's pretty lucky, eh? :yay::yay:
  25. ~Sky~

HoF: It's cold out here

There I was, running along Segna LA's in hope to get a return from my run when I got a message "You gained experience in you Surveyor skill." and a nrf. I immediately dropped another probe, what the hell, and I was shocked with the result; my FIRST HoF :yay::yay: Click to enlarge lol, i just...
Back