Search results

1. zealousquiche

Help: System Error: mfc110.dll missing

This finally fixed it for me. Thank you!!!
  2. zealousquiche

Question: What is the best way to skill coloring- I know it is to color but that is not all of the answer:)

Kitten, I was told before to use at least 100 buckets for each coloring attempt when skilling. Is that still good advice?
  3. zealousquiche

Teaser!

I loved this sign! :)
  4. zealousquiche

nasty looking visuals.

I'm having all kinds of craziness like this too! Once I put my armor on, it goes away. I guess I'll be wearing armor until next patch...
  5. zealousquiche

Peanut's Bazaar Emerald Lakes 1st floor #2, Hunting gear and more

PEANUT!! free bump psst, change your soc info
  6. zealousquiche

Moon Estate FAQ

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/moon Definition of MOON c : satellite 2; specifically : a natural satellite of a planet
  7. zealousquiche

I agree, I've already noticed a decrease. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I would also like more clarification on the final attempt make-up mask part. :confused: I would like another one, but not if it's going to replace the one I have now. Ya I'm greedy. lol! I only want two masks, is...
  8. zealousquiche

Ideas To Improve Next Week's Avatar Update

I was going to say the same as toad, don't have it in the black space room. Have it on the planet also for the in-game lighting and comparative colors. The black room throws off your sense of color to a degree.
  9. zealousquiche

EntropiaTransport.com Clearing Guest Lists

I tried friending John Mothership Macready when he was online today and it was denied. FYI.
  10. zealousquiche

Global and HoF Sounds.

Thank you so much for the files!
  11. zealousquiche

The Knights of Calypso recruiting thread

The Knights of Calypso was founded in 2006 with the objective of being a society geared toward helping all players new and old, but mostly new, through their journey of the Entropia Universe. We're an active, friendly bunch that always welcomes new members. There is no such thing as a stupid...
  12. zealousquiche

Archive with old Entropia Sounds

If anyone can find the location, I'd like this also. It's the sounds, like the mob sounds and the gun sounds, not the music. That's what I'm looking for anyway.
  13. zealousquiche

sig test

test test test test
  14. zealousquiche

sig test

test test test test
  15. zealousquiche

FYI: The Knights of Calypso are recruiting!

Love this Soc! Sndlwood, I wish you well on your next Society venture. I hope you'll find new friends that will have similar opinions as you so you can have an enjoyable gaming experience with no drama. Ciao. To everyone else reading, I've been with The Knights of Calypso for over a year and...
  16. zealousquiche

Question: Getting Kicked out (RAM)

I have a Vista machine and used to have this problem last year. Then it stopped. As soon as I traveled in space which was a few weeks ago, after 8-9 months of being on Arkadia, I started crashing again. Could it be Calypso? Also, I had a Microsoft update push shortly before I started crashing...
  17. zealousquiche

Hi Hamish! *waves* :)

Hi Hamish! *waves* :)
  18. zealousquiche

Info: Soc List 2011

is the Entropia Pioneer Kick Ass one dead?
  19. zealousquiche

Intel graphics problems - The solution

I'm scared to click accept also. My avatar looks like she's made out of clay and I don't know why. I'm waiting for support to get back to me... https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/zealousquiche/albums/vu+10+problems/17176-clay-eu-avatar.jpg Any help as to how to fix this would be...
  20. zealousquiche

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Okay guys, I can't get the install to work... I've read every post on every page of this thread, installed stuff, uninstalled stuff and reinstalled stuff. No go. Here's my specs: Vista Home Premium SP2 (legal and registered) Intel Pentium Dual CPU E2200 @ 2.20GHz 3 GB RAM 32 bit OS Yes, I...
  21. zealousquiche

THE END OF VU 9.$ (Connection Lost)

Yeah, I wanted to see robots come down from the sky and throw us all around like rag dolls. Or at least an explosion. Oh well. We're finally going into VU 10! :yay:
  22. zealousquiche

What will happen on monday...

I would love it if they tell us we can DL it today, I started my 2 week vacation today! But I have a feeling they'll be telling us the release date. I'm guessing 8/31.
  23. zealousquiche

::poke-ity-ity-poke::

::poke-ity-ity-poke::
  24. zealousquiche

Question: Bet: When will the cryentropia be released?

all ye of little faith... I know most have been promised CE2 before, but as we can clearly see they *are* working on it, if not have most of it done now. I guesstimate we see release around the July 4th weekend. :thumbup:
  25. zealousquiche

No more barbie at first page....

Thank you so much Pinky! :yay:
Back