Search results

1. M

Entropia Universe Version 9.4 Content List (Temporary)

Well, as long as the servers manage to stay up.. See you ingame Thanks all for the company and entertainment! (I'll never get any work done around this bunch.. ;))
  2. M

-of which the majority obviously have a life ;)
  3. M

Second info row from the bottom of the page (assuming you ask about mining/hunting/crafting percentages)
  4. M

A quick login to check my stuff's still working and then it's Finally bedtime! ;)
  5. M

There's 297 (219 members and 78 guests) on the thread, PK 1 and there's 296 (218 members and 78 guests) on the thread There's 296 (218 members and 78 guests) on the thread, PK 1 and there's 295 (217 members and 78 guests) on the thread ... Man! I'm addicted to the bloody game...
  6. M

Current Status(?) Since the thread is too long to search, here's a few tidbits from the last hours: (Appears to be Vista-only, but if you have this problem on XP/2K try with antivirus disabled.) Can't Login after update? Last word from Frank|Mindark is that some kind of patching is going on...
  7. M

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.4

Let me guess... You painted the loo door too? Poor bastard! ;)
  8. M

Hellraizer, I found your new sig :D (and keep the updates coming, I love a good sitcom)
  9. M

According to EntropiaTracker, crafting globals are up 12% So we should have some new toys to play with at least ;) Meanwhile, hunting and mining globs are way down -which possibly mean no one is taking time off for play during the upgrade. A quick search for "9.4" at Wikipedia give a lot of...
  10. M

Friday the 13:th

It's upon us again, this dreaded day of misfortune and harbinger of miscellaneous doom... How do you prepare for it ('cause we know you do, whatever you say :))? Myself, I finally found the perfect item to ward of any ill effects: I am going to find a mirror that was broken 7 years ago, on...
  11. M

Mining Profits

More or less starting out as a miner, I don't make a profit if we talk about money. Based on advice in other threads I believe this is mainly because of my short trips (below 100 bombs/probes per trip) since I don't want to deposit unless I have to. That being said, on the sales from a good day...
  12. M

FYI: The Return of an Old Scam

Just to add to your list of Things To Beware Of: I was offered to Upgrade my armor yesterday, and in my early days I'd have fallen for it -120PED is steep even for the upgrade she offered, and so it's believable. (A scammer woulnd't scare me off with a hefty pricetag, now would they?)...
Back