Search results

1. L

START SMART - Making the most of your PED

constructive...OK, I'll try 1. Find a society you can trust. 2. Have the society suggest a mentor that they trust. 3. Sweat Morning Noon and Night. 4. Get a weapon, tt of course, kill little mobs..(Opalo of course, max it out, get an amp,) 5. Get another weapon, (not an Opalo) ask you...
  2. L

MA`s masterplan

The Truth is very, very simple... With every dollar, pound, yen, won, etc, MA makes money. Just that simple. If you put in 10 bucks or 1,000 bucks, its MA's money. They only have to worry when someone tries to take money out. With the CHANGES to loot, they can pick and choose their profit...
  3. L

Mermoth Stalkers please

How about DD's land? Other than Myrene, DD has a land with mermoth, why not include them. I think that it would be major cool there. Lotte...
  4. L

Reflections from Landgrab 2009

this person hit the nail on the head... My Title Says It all.. .......
  5. L

The problem with this is that the Warrents and other 'super' socieites that have all of the toys, i.e. good or better TP chips will be on you like butter on a hot piece of boiled corn...or while you are waiting for three minor tp jumps, they are already there. Just my thoughts.. All I've...
  6. L

Some times history seems to come again, and again, and again.. For 1,000's of years the following applied: Those with the best toys won. Simple if you had a stone axe and I had a copper axe, you died. For 1,000's of years, the 'nobles' ran all and the rest just had to follow. But, then...
  7. L

LAnd Grab as expected

Again another 'person' heard from LOL Dude, You pay my bills? You gave equipment to me? You support me? Are you my Daddy? No you are not. It worked...you and your buds lost, simple But seems you and your buds have a problem taking defeat like a man or woman, more like a...
  8. L

So you don't like how Land Grab 2009 played out?

100 percent agree Now, lets see, my society got land, I did not spend an arm and a leg. YEP, I LOVE IT ....
  9. L

LAnd Grab as expected

LOL, ROFL... Now, talk about 'green grapes'. Very child like post I must stay. Sound a lot like the kid who screams, if you don't play my way, then I'll take my ball and go home. Fine, if you are so close to MA and the way they run the game, if you have such good inside info on...
  10. L

LAnd Grab as expected

I held my peace until LG was over. Now, First... For a 'reporter' this was a very 'sided' 'report'. You say you are a reporter in the first line, yet later on you state you will not report in that you did not like the way things were going. Using the same idea (or lack of logic) you...
  11. L

News: Landgrab: Rise of the Alliance

Just my two Pecs... In other words, they wanted to see more decay and ammo to jack up their bottom line. Sorry, don't really buy see a 'real' battle, because they are the ones that make the rules and could do so very very easy, i.e. First two societys to claim a land...yes, first two, then...
  12. L

Land Grab mistake?

Cons Cons as in Convicted... Con's don't live by the rules of normal society, that is why most spend their life in a prison somewhere. For here, all I'll say is that if they do claim and win a Land Area, then something is screwed up big time. If they just gang up and attack someone...
  13. L

Ore amps.Are they worth the price?

Ah, yes... Over 4 years into the game, have used amps from 101 to 108. And the simple fact is that its all a gamble, i don't care that 'MA's' country says the game is not gambling, it is. Or.... They have list, if your name is on the list you make out, if not, you lose your ass...
  14. L

Question: What do you think?

Just my take on how it 'really works' MA has a list... You are not on that list... the guy that got the peds is on that list... Remember..its not gambling....their country agrees it's not gambling.. Therefore, they pick and chose who to...
  15. L

Who among 11-50 will get LA?

LoL.. Ah, no help needed from God, DDx, cK Shadows and Shoalin...(God needs to help BA) But, just my thoughts... Lotte..........
  16. L

Land Grab 2009

Funny, i'm in a top 20 society...but still funny.. as said in the header, i'm in a top 20 society, but to limit the LG seems a bit unfair, yes i want my society to get at least one or more Areas, but to limit... Lotte
  17. L

Ore amps.Are they worth the price?

After 4 years of mining.. The simple answer is that amps are a total waste of time and peds...just that simple... Lotte
  18. L

The Future of Planet Calypso

Interesting... Some say thank you God... and some say, OK, heard this before... My 2 pecs... A lot of bugs, a lot of anger, and a lot of lost 'real money' is all that will really happen... Just my thoughts...:eek:
  19. L

LokiDarkStar here, got banned with my darkerstar avator, still would like to get involved....pm...

LokiDarkStar here, got banned with my darkerstar avator, still would like to get involved....pm me is i can.. DS
  20. L

CryEngine 3

Lol.. Just think how much money MA can suck out of us for the next 2 to 5 years until, they bring out 3, which by that time it will be oh, 9 or 10, LOL... go figure...
  21. L

Who makes money in EU?

LOL, who makes Money...only MA and here fair haired children...(you know who I mean) The Title says is all... don't know how many times i've been slapped down for saying this, but, i'll say it again.. MA is gambling, but with a twist, seems its not really 'gambling', but, skills don't...
Back