Search results

1. LUCmarius1

Mining Finder Amplifier Efficiency

I`m interested how finders that use more probes than default (20 10 30) together with amps? What are your opinions about? How this efficiency work with those finders ?
  2. LUCmarius1

Hunting log miniseries

This is like a some of Netflix documentaries, very good thread. Some new people ask me if its possible to profit and withdraw from this game, this is a nice proof.
  3. LUCmarius1

omg YET another test...

Teeeesssttt
  4. LUCmarius1

omg YET another test...

Rcffcfvfvfvgv
  5. LUCmarius1

What do you think actual search area is for a mining finder?

well someone test it about this 2d, 3d whatever resource thing :).... use like z1 finder and then in same spot drop a bomb with vrx2k for example.....
  6. LUCmarius1

A Claim that isn't a Claim

grats:yay: was this unamped ?
  7. LUCmarius1

MA needs to wake up.

I know this game is not easy, even before there were whinners, even I whine, everyone does... but the thing is this month I will watch streams on twitch to see how it goes, I already seen some of the streams in last week, dont want to comment about that but i will continue to watch so i can make...
  8. LUCmarius1

MA needs to wake up.

its been almost 2 years for me since I did something notable like globalling in this game, that means actually spending/earning ped, and had some thoughts about coming back but read through the forum threads and not really happy.... did MA still not woke up ? :( should i check for this game...
  9. LUCmarius1

Selling: Skills

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm
  10. LUCmarius1

suppppppppppp
  11. LUCmarius1

bumpsssssss
  12. LUCmarius1

Question: How do you start off with no money deposited?

when I started I sweated for a week, and in the weekend I woulda go to mining/hunting, but mostly mining, and while mining I collected all the teleporterts, in like 3-4 months reached 1k peds tt of surveying minerals, then I only mined surveying then came my first global in mining was a hof...
  13. LUCmarius1

I will post the skills I sell, most of them are already on chips... Skills: General Serendipity: 39.58 ped @ 1150% = 455.17 ped Medical Medicine Sold Combat Martial Arts: 1.72 ped @ 1500% = sold Ranged Damage Assessment : Sold Marksmanship : 61.71 ped @ 1200% = 740.52 ped Handgun: 60.87...
  14. LUCmarius1

Mining Mania!

that proves what I said about those big loots... more people will go through fire if u see big prizes in hof list or in our case this event.... those 1k and below loots were horrible several months ago, but now the mu is.... blame crafting !
  15. LUCmarius1

EVENT: UL lvl7 amp as prize :O

buy lvl 10 amps since they almost score around 150 ped global most of the time, go FOMA, Win. Ty :)
  16. LUCmarius1

Selling: Esi

SB from me... so 925%
  17. LUCmarius1

Selling: Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Adjusted Tier 3.1

okey all is remain to get in contact, I will tell later if moderator can close the thread sold ... tt+14k.. this thread can be closed
  18. LUCmarius1

bumpsssssssssssssssss
  19. LUCmarius1

Modified EMT kit EK-2350 PC

on the mod 2600 do always 54 heals and next 5 secs u get 10.8 heal /second.
  20. LUCmarius1

bump modified to 14k ped just take it
  21. LUCmarius1

meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  22. LUCmarius1

bumpssssssssssssssss
Back