Search results

1. Compusmurf

Selling: Full Nemesis M (Unl)

Full male set. TT+1000. Warning tho, I keep all my armors, even the ones in storage for years at full/high TT. Interested? Message me here and we'll meet on Calypso. No trades unless you have one of those quad aircraft and we'll deduct an agreed on value.
  2. Compusmurf

Happy Birtyday Softhart!!!

Happy Birthday dear! :birthday:
  3. Compusmurf

Selling: Camo Arms Urban Stalker

Thanks to VU10 and work, I'm not able to play anytime soon. Honestly I'll be lucky to be able to log in to complete this transaction. I'm able to connect about once out of 30 trys. LOL Anyway.... Up for sale is my Camo Arms Urban Stalker. Good pvp or hunting gun for mid/upper level...
  4. Compusmurf

Happy Birthday Softhart

Tho it's officially Tomorrow, we're celebrating it today!!!! :birthday:
  5. Compusmurf

Buying: Bear or Nemesis M

I'm looking for a full set of either. If you have and want to sell, PM me.
  6. Compusmurf

Buying: Navy paint

Hiya folks. I'm in need of NAVY paint to finish my outfit. If you have any, PM me and we will work out where to meet. Usually I spend time in Argus or Omegatron West Habitat. If you see me there, yell at me. BTW, I need 400 cans total. :)
  7. Compusmurf

Skillin Villains Folding @ Home team

http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=133681 Come, join Skillin Villains help cure diseases that affect the world. You don't have to be a SV member to join in. Put your computer to work helping to "save" us all. SV team: 133681 http://folding.stanford.edu/...
  8. Compusmurf

FYI: PhysX drivers/Nvidia

Folks, For the folk with these Nvidia chipsets, there's a pre-release beta driver with PhysX support. First edition works on: GeForce GTX 280 GeForce GTX 260 GeForce 9800 GTX+ GeForce 9800 GTX Using Forceware 177.39 and PhysX 8.06.12 Nvidia's site lists EU support. More 8 and 9 series...
  9. Compusmurf

Happy Birthday Softhart

Happy RL Birthday Softhart!!!!! :birthday:
  10. Compusmurf

Happy Valentines Day from MA!

tonight I played with the Ambuli again. walked out with..... 3 globals and 3 HOF's! I'll sleep soundly tonight with that profit! :) Have pics, maybe today at work I can post them. :) Was wayyy to late last night to post them!!!! Click to enlarge
  11. Compusmurf

A real profit

Spent 200 ped ammo last night killing big troxies. 4 globals. In that, I got 1 ESI, 1 84 ped gun and over 539 ped in TT'able oils. I don't count the leathers, paints and boards in the bottom line. MA, THANKS! :wtg:
  12. Compusmurf

Selling. Boar + Grem Male sets

Boar TT + 5500 Grem TT + 200 set 5B plates: tt + 1000 for set.
  13. Compusmurf

Want to borrow RES chip

I have collateral for this. I'm very, very near 14 now. I'd like to finally get a chance to unlock "ethereal soul language". If anyone is willing to loan with collateral, I'd be very appreciative. Larry Compusmurf Wright Leader/co-founder (Skillin Villains)
  14. Compusmurf

Selling M. Nem and Vigi full sets

Selling: Male Nemesis, full set. TT + 1400 Male Vigilante, full set, TT + 350 PM me here or find me in game if interested. I'm usually in Omegatron West Habitat or Argus if I'm NOT out hunting.
  15. Compusmurf

Sell: Nem M + Vigi M + Kobold M complete sets

Got my boar. Time to clear some storage space. Full Nem (M) TT + 1.5k Full Vigi (M) TT + 400 Full Kobold (M) TT +55 I'm pretty sure all are at FULL repair as I usually keep my stuff that way. :) If you don't like the prices, don't complain, just don't buy it. If you do need a set, PM...
  16. Compusmurf

s: Full Nem M

TT+1650 PM me/meet me in game.
  17. Compusmurf

My birthday!

Jessie, you are the sweetest!!!!! xoxoxo
  18. Compusmurf

Skillin' Villains Pawn and Gun shop!

Come one, come all to the grand opening of the Skillin' Villains Pawn and Gun shop. Located in lovely downtown Omegatron City, just down the hill from the TP! Easy access, handicap accessible. Windows shop, and main shop. Delta building, Block B, Shop #6. So, come on down! Remember, if We...
  19. Compusmurf

More NewB questions. Skills related

Ok. I bought these: TT pistol TT rifle Starkov 97 (On recommendation from a friend for higher firepower than the TT rifle) On the first 2, viewing the stats on the weapons, I've worked up to 10.0/10.0 on both the TT ones, but ont he Starkov 97, I'm like 2.3/10.0 What do I need to do to...
Back