Search results

1. charles

mod chip broken or changed?

This has happened before. The Hoverpod Mk3 Had much more power which allowed it to climb vertically and accelerate very fast. It was an item that was launched with stats that got changed quite a bit later after it has been introduced. It was not changed in the few days after, as it would be sort...
  2. charles

Buying: Dominax Original Moccasin

Thank you all for your interest, but i bought one already. The thread can now be closed.
  3. charles

4. charles

Thank you for your answer. You might be right, the prices might be slightly under but right now there is an Adjusted Boiga on auction with +2200 BO. Considering that it has much more DPS and the 4% dominance perk... maybe 2k for a Moccasin is too much.
  5. charles

As the title says. Sales have been ranging lately between +900 and +600. Middle ground seems a fair price. Please PM me your offers.
  6. charles

Buying: CDF Utility Helicopter

So, i tested one of the CDF Helicopters extensively for a few days. It's even more fun than i thought it would be. Unfortunately i cannot afford it for the price asked. Don't take me wrong: I think it is worth it, and this particular vehicle came with some very good looking textures, but my...
  7. charles

So... If there's only 3 in game, we only need the 3rd owner to chime in :D Still, too sad it's not for sale, but thank you for the info!
  8. charles

I knew it was rare, but i was thinking that there would be maybe 5 of them in total. New info. Thanks for the feedback!
  9. charles

Thank you for your feedback. I was wondering that the price would be 4 digits, but we should talk ingame. I can be found through player register, if you can find some time.
  10. charles

11. charles

Again, if you own one and don't want to sell, please send me a link for it in game.
  12. charles

13. charles

Selling: Mod Cause, Beast, A104, A101

Everything sold. Thank you all! Thread can now be closed, please.
  14. charles

I don't know what the price would be, although i have an idea from some past trades, but if you have one for sale please let me hear your proposal. Also, as a small favor from anyone that owns one, i would like to get the in-game link for it. If you are kind enough and want to send me an in-game...
  15. charles

Lowered SB.
  16. charles

A104 sold.
  17. charles

Callipygian
  18. charles

A101 sold. I take here the chance to thank the person buying it for making a deal like an adult. After agreement via PM, i immediately stopped bumping the thread. Unfortunately we could not be online simultaneously for several days and despite none of us being previously on eachothers FL and...
  19. charles

Alternative to fraps

-> Overwolf
  20. charles

21. charles

Buying: Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition

Humm... I got one a few weeks ago and i forgot to inform here. No harm done, since i had no proposals during this time. But the thread can now be closed. Thank you all!
  22. charles

Is there any way to check your actual health ?

My suggestion, following AkiranBlade's, would be to go to Port Atlantis and head inside the tallest building there. There's some terminals at the base and a televator inside. Using the televator to the topmost level (it's actually only 2 or 3 levels) will place you in the outside, on top of that...
  23. charles

Greetings. I'm selling these for a friend: Modified Fi/Ra/Co Cause - SB=+1100 SOLD Fi/Ra/Co Beast ---------- SB=+90 SOLD (+105) Omegaton A104 --------- SB=+105 SOLD Omegaton A101 --------- SB=+160 SOLD You can easily check in-game history for those. Auction will end a few days after SB has...
  24. charles

Buying: Dominax Original Cobra Mentor Edition

Bump for renewed interest. And also for renewed acceptable price since MU went up.
  25. charles

Buying: Terramaster 3 - Gold Rush

If T3.9 is low enough, check this thread here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272119-Mining-top-gear/
Back