Search results

1. Lidra

HoF: got a litel one her OA-103

little one yeah? :) i want such little one :) uber gratz mate :)
  2. Lidra

Gratz to Hitler !

is this a bad dream? maybe it is just a name,but i doubt someone is called like that in mmo just by random. :handgun::handgun: Die,nazi bitch! :handgun::handgun:
  3. Lidra

Selling: Kriegerum G.1 Gauss Rifle Unlimited x2

tt plus 2000 peds
  4. Lidra

Selling: CHEAP Evade (tt~=100) and Avoidance (tt~=50). Price so low even resellers should want it ;)

is this all skill in one chip or possible to split on several small ones?
  5. Lidra

Selling: Complete set of Duchev Logs 1-19 missing 9

that gun is not worth anything anymore. only tt price. (L) version have less decay and markup like 103% so it is better for use. anyway. free bump george :):yay::cheer::cheer::cheer:
  6. Lidra

Selling: PreGold! -=>Ancient Sollomate Outbacko<=-

plus six hundreds peds ;) Lidra ;)
  7. Lidra

hi mate! was my pleasure close biz with you ;) be sure you can come again :)

hi mate! was my pleasure close biz with you ;) be sure you can come again :)
  8. Lidra

Selling: 2a,dante,Ghost,paint,pixie:),storage box

and i bet nothing will be sold again bump
  9. Lidra

Happy birthday Sephi!

woo happy bday man!
  10. Lidra

My Battle with Life

hi tamn! i dont know what to say,even i dont know you. probably i am shocked how cruel life can be. i really feel very sorry ,but i believe you will be ok sooner than everyone thinks. you are young,you are only about to be 18,your body will handle that i believe! i wish to help you by some...
  11. Lidra

Planet Calypso - Sneak Peek Activities Movie

and will you guarantee us that,loot will not suck too much after this come ingame marco? :)
  12. Lidra

TACTIC TUESDAY-HighestSingleLoot-Exaland-17th feb @19.30

open your folder where is eu installed and run directly entropia.exe or cdllpatcher or how its called ... i fixed it by that way mate.. anyways,see you all at event,its my first one,so i hope you let me won :P gl to everyone
  13. Lidra

Selling: Full TT Hermes HeadPiece (F,L) CHEAP!

sb from me :) contact me if i won,thx
  14. Lidra

Selling: A-3 Justifier Mk.IV

i sent you pm :)
  15. Lidra

Selling: FreanD Delta BLP Pistol

when can i expect gun ? would be very good to set end date :)
  16. Lidra

new VU already or maintenance?

omg why they uploaded corrupt file?
  17. Lidra

Selling: FreanD Delta BLP Pistol

u have sb here
  18. Lidra

Newbie on board :-)

Thanks. I am in game second month, was not giving much chances to any spending profesions,was checking market, running for teleporters and so on. today when i had plenty of time i registred on forum,and i am thinking about going into profesion,just want to check out which will fits me best :)...
  19. Lidra

Newbie on board :-)

Hi, i am new to the game :-) hopefully see you all in game after update :-)
Back