Search results

1. J

Uber: Argo Raider fanfares

Good evening All, It feels like it is a loooong long time ago. This one came quite unexpected yesterday, I was not even prepared to take a screenie of the swirls. Nevertheless I am very happy now. :giggle: Kind Regards and good luck out there, Jan
  2. Screenshot Entropia 2022-03-13 222252.jpg

Screenshot Entropia 2022-03-13 222252.jpg

Lucky Argo Raider 2.637 PED
  3. J

Selling: RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M) UL

bump .....
  4. J

bump .....
  5. J

bump ......
  6. J

bump ..... :)
  7. J

SB and BO lowered to 2.5/3.5k Have a good weekend All :)
  8. J

bump ... :)
  9. J

bump .... :)
  10. J

migration bump :)
  11. J

bump ..... :)
  12. J

bump .... :)
  13. J

b.u.m.p. :)
  14. J

Dear All, as the title says, I am selling the following: RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M) UL tt = 33.30 PED SB = tt + 2.5k PED BO = tt + 3.5k PED I am looking for PEDs only or CLDs as part of the trade. The auction will run 5 days after SB criteria is met. A late offer during the last...
  15. Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M)

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M)

16. J

Uber: Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta

Hi All, I don't know what to say. My girlfriend gave me the advice to write what I think, it is more or less: YippieYippieYAY :yay::laugh: Today was a very good day in EU, a very good chat with a soc mate during a usual hunt and right after ..... Thank you all and Sida for the good chat...
  17. Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves

Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta - RX OpTac x2 Gloves

18. J

Selling: Modified Isis LR32 UL Tier 3.8 & 2x A106

The 2nd Amp is sold as well. Kind regards, Jan
  19. J

The 2nd Amp is reserved.
  20. J

1 A106 is sold as well. ------ Thank you Jennifer, I didn't expect a quick trade like this to be honest. I considered it as fairly valued at this price. My mistake, I should have made a pricecheck thread before. A couple of years ago, I bought this trusty gun for +8.5k from 2 lucky looters...
  21. J

Uhm ... that was really quick. The BO has been met for the Mod LR. Sadly I gave it away after a couple of years hunting with it .. Gratz and Good Luck to the new owner! :)
  22. J

Dear All, as the title says, I would like to sell the following. - Modified Isis LR32 Unlimited / Tier 3.8 tt = 359 PED (close to minimum tt) SB = +5k PED BO = +7k PED SOLD - 2x A106 SOLD tt = 16,78 each BO = +1.4k PED Remaining Tiers: Entropedia link...
  23. Modified Isis LR32

Modified Isis LR32

24. J

Selling: RX OpTac x1 shin guards (M) UL

What a heart - attack finish :) The shins are now in new hands. Good Luck to the new owner. Regards, Jan
  25. J

Selling: RX OpTac x1 shin guards (M) UL

The auction will come to an end today, I have removed the extending option. So these wonderful shiny shin guards will go to the person who is the highest bidder after 10 p.m today. (Entropia time). highest bid is still: tt + 3,250 Ped I know you want it :) All the Best, Jan
Back