Search results

1. J

Uber: Argo Raider fanfares

Good evening All, It feels like it is a loooong long time ago. This one came quite unexpected yesterday, I was not even prepared to take a screenie of the swirls. Nevertheless I am very happy now. :giggle: Kind Regards and good luck out there, Jan
  2. J

Selling: RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M) UL

Dear All, as the title says, I am selling the following: RX OpTac x2 Gloves (F) or (M) UL tt = 33.30 PED SB = tt + 2.5k PED BO = tt + 3.5k PED I am looking for PEDs only or CLDs as part of the trade. The auction will run 5 days after SB criteria is met. A late offer during the last...
  3. J

Uber: Encrypted Spatial Unit Beta

Hi All, I don't know what to say. My girlfriend gave me the advice to write what I think, it is more or less: YippieYippieYAY :yay::laugh: Today was a very good day in EU, a very good chat with a soc mate during a usual hunt and right after ..... Thank you all and Sida for the good chat...
  4. J

Selling: Modified Isis LR32 UL Tier 3.8 & 2x A106

Dear All, as the title says, I would like to sell the following. - Modified Isis LR32 Unlimited / Tier 3.8 tt = 359 PED (close to minimum tt) SB = +5k PED BO = +7k PED SOLD - 2x A106 SOLD tt = 16,78 each BO = +1.4k PED Remaining Tiers: Entropedia link...
  5. J

ATH: Evis got a spirit

Dear All, I am still speechless :ahh::):ahh: right before, a hunter next to me got a global and a HoF in about 2 minutes. After that, I didn't even expect to get a global within the next hour. So I was just grinding to keep going with the iron challenge, until the HoF fanfare and the known...
  6. J

Selling: RX OpTac x1 shin guards (M) UL

Dear All, as the title says, I am selling the following: RX OpTac x1 shin guards (M) UL The tier rates can be found here: (average tier increase rate is 122.9 per tier) tt = 32.60 PED current highest bid: tt + 3,250 PED BO = tt + 4.2 k PED I am looking for PEDs only or CLDs as part of...
  7. J

HoF: almost silent uber _ RX OpTac x1 shins (M)

Dear All, after completing Argo Silver finally I just enjoyed being free again for a moment. :D Although the next choice to continue with the iron mission chain has already been made, I was already thinking about to move away from small Eviscerator again. Until this popped up unexpected today...
  8. J

Selling: Shopkeeper Pad M

Dear All, as the title says, I am selling the following: Shopkeeper Pad M tt = 11.83 PED SB = tt + 2.2 k PED BO = tt + 2.3 k PED I am looking for PED only or 2 CLDs as part of the trade. Once the SB criteria has been met the auction will run for 1 week. Kind regards, Jan
  9. J

Uber: silent uber _ Allo Provider

Since yesterday the known Allo Young spawn north of Medusa disappeared, also the area seems to be redesigned. Maybe one of the Argo Scout event areas, but thats just a guess. Based on an advice of a soc mate I switched to another location with higher average maturity just to keep going on the...
  10. J

Selling: Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1 _ UNLIMITED

Hi All, as the title says, the following is for sale: Adjusted Embra Laser Sword C1 - UNLIMITED http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Embra_Laser_Sword_C1_Adjusted tt = 1,490.80 PED SB = tt + 1.4k PED BO = tt + 1.8k PED current tier is 0.9 ... tier rates can be found in...
  11. J

Achievement: combat sense

Hi All, most likely my last combat unlock for a looooooong long time. But nevertheless I am proud of it. :) Best regards & Have fun out there. Jan
  12. J

Achievement: wounding

Hi All, I have finally unlocked wounding. One of three goals for this year. I almost felt like a new player as I gained at least 5 different damage levels during the rest of the hunt. Thank you for reading & Good Luck! Jan
  13. J

Achievement: Medium Health

Hi All, finally, I am able to post one of my goals for the current year. Hope 2 more are about to follow soon. But I need to hurry a little more ;) Kind regards, Jan
  14. J

Achievement: my soc unlocks a new skill on me ;)

Although it still hurts a bit, I have to thank my soc mates Mel & Clad for their help on this unlock. *outch* Thank you Both for the fun and the pain of course :laugh:
  15. J

Achievement: 2nd anniversary plus skill unlock

Hi All, on December the 4th I completed my 2nd year in EU. The time passed so quick, but friends and fun still keep me motivated to step further. Reached a little Milestone of myself to celebrate my "birthday" a bit: Best regards, Jan
  16. J

Selling: Full TT Empty Skill Implant (TT=1,250 PED) & 1x Energy Amp A105

Hi, I am selling: - Full TT Empty Skill Implant for TT + 600 % - sold - 1x Energy Amp A105: TT + 770 PED (Full TT = 45PED) - sold via auction Best regards, Jan
  17. J

HoF: Argo HoF with a little extra surprise

Well just another run on the Argo Iron Missions I thought to myself. As the soc chat started to become more and more funny, my concentration on the hunt itself went away slightly until this happened: It took some time until I realized this little extra in my loot window :ahh:: Was too...
  18. J

Achievement: Ranged Damage Assessment via Swordsman

As always I was out with my sword and to my surprise the light green message appeared that I finally unlocked RDA. This was totally unexpected for me, but ofc nice to have. :wtg: I guess its time now to collect some more skills in ranged to be more helpful for my soc when the team hunt is...
  19. J

Achievement: Finally ... Serendipity by Swordsman

Finally! After a lot of clicking I unlocked Serendipity by Swordsman: It took me longer then expected, but I am really proud to have it now! Thank you! Jan
  20. J

Achievement: Martial Arts & MDA

After 6 months I got my first unlocks in my melee profession. :) I really hope that both will help a bit to fill the gap between hit and dmg lvl! Next goal will be serendipity....so cu in another 6 months ;) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/jan+jan-albums-1911-12398.html...
Back