Search results

1. S

Selling Out (Canadian) + Story!

The title's just there for other Canadians who may be interested in withdrawing PEDs. (I couldn't find help when I wanted to withdraw, so hope this helps!) About me: I started playing sometime in April 2009. I'm nondepo so I started out sweating and trading, and I quit December 2009 because I...
  2. S

One bug that'll be fixed ASAP

Misunderstanding :) Move along
  3. S

Buying: all Newbie SGA items!

I'd love to have some historic newbie weapons and armor for myself. PM me if you have any TT Weapons SGAE or any Pixie SGAE. So I'm looking for: Sollomate Opalo SGAE Omegaton M2100 SGAE Castorian Combat Enblade A/1 SGAE Castorian Survival Enblade A/1 SGAE Castorian EnKnuckles-A/1 SGAE...
  4. S

Achievement: Graduated!

Yeah, well too bad Mentoring isn't back yet... But still, a massive achievement (in my mind) :yay: All done non-depo, it's been around six months since I started :D Mentor: HELIO HDDNB DEFIZ :) Thanks for all the advice along the way! Also to my socmates from ZenietaX! Here's the screenie...
  5. S

Athena Spaceport TP Run - With Lots of Photos!

I'm new to doing this, and my picture taking skills aren't the best. Sorry about the avatar, the map, and some PMs taking up the left side, but hope you enjoy these photos! Also: EXACT TP COORDS - 71633, 68190, 790 I did this run with the help of my socmate Hyperion Hype Ares: Another...
  6. S

Modified HEALING Service!

Note: I do not have a Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified. What do you pay? A MODIFIED Price! :D Why find yourself fapping when I can do it for you? Note again: This isn't your regular.. pay the decay healing service because The decay will always be less than if you were doing it yourself! Find...
  7. S

Not mine, but felt like I should post

Gratz to: Filips Fifix Batarags Was camping those for a week before, biggest was a 11pedder. Please DO NOT gratz me tho ;) Save it for my own globals.
  8. S

Selling: (L) Texture BPs!

ALL SOLD! Mod, please close
  9. S

Question: Scam?

I found a spot where I usually hit something (II or III), and I was thinking of borrowing an enmat amp from someone to use, and maybe I'll hit something big :D However, most of my buddies go oremining, so couldn't find one to borrow. So I looked on auction, read about it somewhere about L-item...
  10. S

Sweat every mob!

Was reading a post, and decided to start a sweating project to sweat every mob! (possible ones) This will be hard, as I have very limited funds, my only armor is Pixie + 2a, weapon is unmaxed cb5, and 200 evade. (at time of writing) The maturity doesn't matter, and I may need a team member to...
  11. S

Selling: Crafting Supplies

I have: [ ALL Constantly restocked! ] - Molisk Enamel Buttons Selling at Weekly MV - 25% - Foul Buttons Selling at MV - 20% - Stones (Nissit, Kaldon, Brukite, Sopur, Trutun) Selling at MV - 40000% - Skins (refined to leathers - Note: Not Generic Leather/ Soft/ Fine Leather) Varying prices...
  12. S

Buying: Loded Tanktop + Techno Pants / Zinc Textures

Loded Tanktop - TT+25 Techno Pants - TT+4 --BOUGHT-- Both can be plain. Also looking for: Zinc Textures Zinc Texture Blueprints PM me or reply here if you have any of these! Selling thread here: Crafting Supplies! Thanks
  13. S

Buying: Zinc Textures (and BP!)

Looking for Zinc Textures! Also looking for Zinc Texture BPs! Thanks to the Mod who changed the title for me!
  14. S

Selling: Bulk BLP Handgun!

Thinking of starting BLP Handgun? Here's the offer for you! Comes with lots of pistols and amps! Bull Tac10 (L) is just like an A101 (which has +90 MU!) Entropedia - Emik S30 (L) 71 Emik S30 (L) 1 3.91 PED STORAGE 72 Emik S30 (L) 1 3.89 PED STORAGE 73 Emik S30 (L) 1 3.19 PED STORAGE...
  15. S

Question: How often do you mine an area?

If you would like to mine an area again, do you wait before you do it? (Assuming you'd like to keep as "eco" as possible) Is there such thing as overmining a certain area? Just asking, as I found a spot I'd like to mine over and over again, but don't know when I should mine it again. I usually...
  16. S

Question: Enmat on CND?

Haven't heard of many enmat miners on CND. Is it because ore finds are usually bigger? And that CND, it's hard to find anything? Is that why? But aren't enmat finds more common? ..Or are there any other reasons? Sorry, just a noob being curious :D
  17. S

Currently...

I'm trading now, and exploring whenever I'm low on PEDs. [Canceled till 10.2] Also, healing at Swamp Camp ^^ (Donate EFD or PED, I'll match it and spend it all on Vivo t10 at Swamp Camp: This way, you'll feel warm and fuzzy inside for helping noobs at swamp camp, and noobs with bad first aid...
  18. S

Biggest Loots + Events

Check out my Hall of Fame! Events I'm currently taking part in: Quest Listings! Sweat every mob! Events I've won in the past: The Ratrace! 1st Place (Didn't matter, 1st or 11th) - 51.7 PED (+ Flight to CND) AHR Find John Stave Petty : 3rd Place - 52 PED Eu Gotcha! 3rd Place - 50 PED Rags to...
  19. S

Introduction + Goals

First, I'll put stuff here just to keep track myself, and for others to see. And I won't really post anything unless it's major. Name (ingame): Bobby Soulflame Apple Society: Merchant (ZenietaX) Highest Prof: BLP Sniper (Hit) - Lvl 6 Find me usually: PA / Twin Peaks (EST) I do trading (of...
  20. S

Buying: a101

Been looking for one, but I'm looking for one a bit below MU. (willing to negotiate) (On auction, I only see them for S/B MU+20...) Maybe I'm looking at the wrong times, but I'm just looking for one. Just a question btw, do amps have to be repaired - as in, are they like tp chips, it doesn't...
  21. S

The Materials Man

Well I saw the garbage man, and I collect a lot of garbage, but I need to find a buyer, so... I gather a lot of materials, and I'd like to supply them to people. You might: Run a shop. Do a lot of crafting. Want to make some trendy clothes. Whatever it is, message me, The Materials Man! :yay...
  22. S

Help: About Mining

<edit> I downloaded NRF, used the guide. But somehow it doesn't record my claims. Whenever I find a claim, I press 0 (my hotkey), and I hear both sounds (you found a claim, and success it was put in NRF). But when I switch back to NRF, it shows a new entry with 0s in all the boxes. Any help...
  23. S

Selling: 300 Rutol, Foul Buttons, More!

YES. CONTACT YOUR TAILOR NOW! YOU CAN EVEN BUY HERE AND RESELL FOR LOTS MORE. 333 Rutol NOW ON AUCTION: S/B 1000000% (1ped Each) B/O 1100000% (1.1ped Each) Also: 190 Foul Bone Buttons S/B 500% B/O 538% Lots of Random Pixie and Goblin Pieces (M & F) All TT+0.3 each! 5.4k Fruit 0.7pec...
  24. S

Buying: Frescoquda Hide

Any amounts. Please send me a PM with your amount and price. Or, find Ad in game (usually at Twin) Thanks Soulflame (IGN)
  25. S

Question: About Paints, Skins etc.

How come all of these are dropping in value all of a sudden? Yellow paint was at like 280%, now people are selling so cheap... Is it because of CE2 of something I don't know about? Thanks in advance
Back