Search results

1. S

Selling: Very Large Display Panel 1 red 1 green

Very Large Green Display Panel (D) 15.57 Very Large Red Display Panel (D) 19.16 make me an offer each or for both.
  2. S

Selling: tables chairs and other furniture bulk

total tt value 359.74 tt of each item is next to it. I'd like to get rid of this in one go. make me an offer. Medium Tied Insignia Curtain (C) 5.01 Small Minstrel Vase 2.56 Small Minstrel Vase 3.46 Wooden Kitchen Table 4.39 Wooden Kitchen Table 7.6 Wooden Kitchen Table 13.1 Wooden...
  3. S

Selling: Large shop pa mall sB:10k

Large shop pa mall floor 1 near the door 10k peds start bid. I'll run teh auction for a week or so.
  4. S

PC:pa mall large shop

not played for a while and tryig to sell my pa mall large shop no idea of curent prices so please help out, also whats the going rate for a shopkeeper male, thanks
  5. S

Selling: the ad post at teh front of pa mall

the ad post at teh front of pa mall 15k+ has 15 item points and makes a great shop location when you stick a couple of shop keepers there.
  6. S

shop and ad post price check

hi, whats the current price on a pa mall shop large, ground floor and the ad post just outside teh mall, thanks
  7. S

rent free is great

rent free is great just wanted to stop by and say that, wish I still had 7 shops rather than just the 2 I have now, so that I could be realy taking advantage, still it will be nice to use my appt again. nice stimulus package MA/FPC / who ever makes decisssions these days. (I live in the...
  8. S

Selling: PA Mall large shop

large shop 4l on ground floor of PA Mall. 10 items in the display area 100 items inside sb 20k bo 27k
  9. S

anyone can pickup estate items

my estae at the add post in pa mall is acting just like any other bit of ground, any item droppped there can be picked up by any other player, rather than just the owner. you still get the warning message about players being able to pick up your items, when you drop an item, but if this...
  10. S

Selling: PA Mall shop Large

large shop on floor 1 of pa mall, just near the auction room - great location starting bid 20k buy out 27k
  11. S

Selling: weapons bps

ClericDagger 1A Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 1B Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 1C Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 2A Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 2B Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 2C Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 3A Blueprint 0.01 PED ClericDagger 3B Blueprint 0.1ped GeoTrek AL15...
  12. S

Selling: lots of stuff, part1

if you want any thing make an offer, ill let you know if i accept then put the item for sale in my pa mall shop. this way we dont have to arrange an ingame meet up. i have about 1000 items to get rid of, this is part 1 of the sale, more items later. its a big storage clear out. Valiant...
  13. S

slow load of items

inventory items and dropped items are taking an age to appear. armour seems to take the longest. anyone else having this problem.
  14. S

Selling: Very Large Green / red Display Panel

2 Very Large Green Display Panel 1 Very Large Red Display Panel for sale please make offers, as they are not sold on auction much so price is difficult to work out.
  15. S

Selling: Mccormik safe and Lykke chest + other boxes

Mccormik safe x2 available Lykke chest x2 available alos lots of small medium and basic storage containers and 4 personal storage containers. please make offers thanks
  16. S

Buying: low end gear

buying pixie and goblin parts mainly male only also low end guns/ tools etc most stuff i pay tt+0.50 for occasionally i buy more expensive items , just ask pm me to arrange a meet up, meet me ingame at pa mall shop, or see if anyone has me on FL.
  17. S

Selling: small shop pa mall

sold to Omega Prime - gl with your new venture.
  18. S

and the quest system is...

great, I just tried it and i realy liked it, simple effective way to get people into the game, and I like the fact you get little rewards too. nice job MA people. looking forward to some more
  19. S

Selling: Spods Stores :the business and assets

Hi all, after many years in entropia I'm a fed up with it, so I'd like to sell of my stuff in one big go. Most everything I have is todo with the stores these days so I'm packaging it up as the business, the remaining skills I have will be sold spearatly. the business comes in 5 main parts...
  20. S

Selling: blazer fragments

blazer fragments . they are in my pa mall shop window (floor 1) under auction price.
  21. S

low level mobs locations

since vu10 changed everything I've no idea where my fav little mobs hang out could someone give me an idea where to find any/all of the following mobs, pref reasonably close to a tp. maturity should be young - mature diakiba exas snables thanks
  22. S

Selling: pa mall shop

pa mall floor 1 shop 3s 18kstart bid 24k bo great location right near then entrace - this shop has done me proud over the last few years. plenty of trade and business done their.
  23. S

Selling: storage containers

I have a large number of storage containers taht I want to get rid of medium tt+8 small tt+2 basic tt+40 x3 lykke tt+500 x2 resettlement tt+100 personal stroage terminal 400% x4 small medium and basic I have a large number of each ,other quantities as listed. let me know what you...
  24. S

Selling: PA mall small shop

pa mall floor 1 shop 3s 20k start bid 30k bo great location right near then entrace - this shop has done me proud over the last few years. plenty of trade and business done their.
  25. S

Bug:someone just got a bargain

just tried to bid on a Twin mall shop - got internal error cannot place bid - so no chance to bid on it. shop went for 12k - and it was the large on that can hold 2 shopkeepers in teh display are. now i know prices have changed but pre vu 10 small shops at twin went for 20k plus. dont...
Back