Search results

1. milduser

Deed price will fall, please be patient

You are right. This was the opportunity given to SEE Digital and they F'ckup, Haha :)
  2. milduser

Servers Are Down

Is server down ????
  3. milduser

Things to do in a mothership?

What about sub-renting? Good idea :)
  4. milduser

HANGAR OWNERS - The Long Wait

Looks like the Hanger owners need to invest additional hangers in the others planets to make their investments viable. :yay: What an opportunity not to be missed.
  5. milduser

I'm Hitting Way Too Much!

Are you also globalling/Hoffing 10X in a row?
  6. milduser

Finaly Space is how it should be.

Based on your VTOL craft, can you give some indication of the distance between planets/destinations in terms of time taken to travel. These info may be helpful. Thanks again for the good read.
  7. milduser

See you on the flip side.

Welcome back to the flip side, Hanne/Skam.
  8. milduser

I Need Community Help

What did you said to her? You are taking a screenshot but did not. AND you admit you LIED to her. And you said you are a trader - a lying trading? You have just show your true character - a liar ( an untrust-worthy person) What did you just say, " A lot of people ingame knows Im trustable...
  9. milduser

MA changes items stats

I suspect MA is experimenting with in-game balancing of the economy between Planets. The balancing power, if successful, will ulitmately shift to the players and the Balancing Manager will be out of job, Lol. :yup:
  10. milduser

Entropia Universe 12.0.0 Release Notes

This space project is not viable. The reputation system will not help. This is the beginning of space and end of space. Guranteed. Mark my post.
  11. milduser

I Need Community Help

Thats right. I had the same thought as you before I read your post. Something fishsy is going on here. The story does not match. Like the saying: Once a scammer always a scammer. Like I ALWAYS said in SCAM posts, I can smell a scammer from 10 miles away. And that scammer is now within yards, Lol.
  12. milduser

The best Space Age gift from MindArk would be...

You ask for unlimited. Well Space is unlimited. It' Void. It's Empty. It's a BAD idea. It's going the way of pvp Forts... sorry about that. That's what I see the future.
  13. milduser

LA Owner Should Disclose Their Conflict of Interest When Commenting On Other Planets

Its a free universe... let the competition begins... may the best service providers succeed... and players had a better experience all round. :yay:
  14. milduser

Info: Whatever you fixed with "Failed", revert it. Thanks

These latest round of patches seemed to suggest: " Failure" is my friend. Wake up MA ! :eyecrazy: Please .... I beg you.
  15. milduser

How PvP4 could be fixed....

MA has changed the faced of PvP4. Uber robbers do not control them any more. Thats fairer, to say the least. MA please it as it is. My 2 pecs.
  16. milduser

Here's my hypthesis; disprove it

Understanding the "Game Theory" is your first step to understanding the Loot Theory (if there is one :).
  17. milduser

Remove melee weapons (warning not for sensitivity about whining)

What is your evade/avoidance level, if I may ask? Just curious to see whether there is any correlation between Mob "dance" and effect on Malee weapon when discounting those skills (just ignore feffiod AI dance).
  18. milduser

Change EU currency to EURO

US $ is the International Currency. Until and unless UN dumps that worthless money, I think EU should stick to it and follow the cue from UN.
  19. milduser

MA's manipulation of market value - overview and discussion

My only concern with the Auction Data info is this: What happens to the BUYOUT PRICE and UNSOLD ITEMS PRICE ??. Do they get into the daily/weekly/monthly price calculation values? :scratch2:
  20. milduser

Kind request to all Forum Trolls

Trolling has its purpose: it makes the forum active :)
  21. milduser

My Two Golden rules to being able to play and enjoy Eu happily...

Rule @ 70 Mind your own business, not others, then your are good to go.
  22. milduser

Tax Free LA Myth

Let us first not be confused what a Hypotheses and a Theory are to be able to discuss the matter intelligently. A Hypotheses is basically a proposition where there is no prove of it. A Theory is basically a proposition where there are some proofs under conditions and assumptions (and the so...
  23. milduser

And the advertising begins :) CNN? Goodmorning America? :-o

That said, time travel is really really a BAD BAD IDEA. How many players can afford (at least 300 people are needed to populate a time travel destination) to make it worthwhile visiting or settling down there, Lol. Basically, it would be another "Planet" by itself. Unless, ofc if they are meant...
  24. milduser

Server Restart

Its about time. The clients are stable but the servers are not. Good work MA.
  25. milduser

A Message to People Selling on the Auction

The whole idea of an auction is to encourage competitive bid. That's the market mechanism. If you don't like it, you are free to sell your wares (stuffs) in the streets. Period. :yup:
Back